Path of Exile

Thregin

Blackwing Lair Raider
I feel like im gonna jinx it for myself but i've had better performance. I still get the 1-2 seconds of textures loading upon entering a zone or perhaps for a short while when opening my inventory but nothing more serious and even these 2 issues i mentioned used to be worse when they first introduced texture streaming. Hardly ever crash too while i used to be able to count on it.

Ofcourse there might be invisible stuff being invisible and i'd never know.

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
They’ve got the entirety of Tencent’s resources. No excuses. Shit like this will result in Tencent making Chris their little bitch.

Xevy

Log Wizard
I had a lot of problems the first few days and about a day or two ago, pretty much all the texture issues subsided. I get like one or two blurry things the second I enter a zone then the rest is fine. If you have all your graphics turned up, ESPECIALLY SHADOWS, turn them down. Graphics being turned up in PoE has been one of the biggest problems for the last 2 years in this game with performance.

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
I had a lot of problems the first few days and about a day or two ago, pretty much all the texture issues subsided. I get like one or two blurry things the second I enter a zone then the rest is fine. If you have all your graphics turned up, ESPECIALLY SHADOWS, turn them down. Graphics being turned up in PoE has been one of the biggest problems for the last 2 years in this game with performance.

I mean, the problem for the vast majority of people is that they are running the same settings as 3 leagues ago. No settings were changed but things that ran fine then are dogshit now. Turning down settings on a game that 9 months ago was running smooth feels fucking terrible.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?

There are 0 graphics options I can change that will get catarinas attacks to reliably render on my screen.

It's not even a performance problem anymore, it's a base game functionality issue that has nothing to do with FPS.

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
During legion and blight I played CoC VD with max settings and only hitched occasionally on legions. People in this thread had to use external programs to tone down that spell but I didn’t.

now suddenly in a fucking breach half the mobs are invisible and I don’t visually see my bladefall.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Fun fact if you have a double influenced item and you use a "changes the influence on an item" it changes BOTH influences. Switched my Hunter/Warlord Astral plate to Warlord/Redeemer. Pretty neat. Practical? Probably not. But definitely neat.

If you're rich run Harvest with cluster jewels in Harvest areas with your excess chaos and profit a million ex on clusters. We have people all carrying cluster bases and every 3rd or so harvest hitting a 2ex+ cluster pretty regularly.

Also DOT damage is definitely bugged on players, we're trying to narrow it down now. Hopefully we can figure it out to pinpoint and bug report.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
Day 4. Same shit.
Ran a few waypoints and loaded a bunch of different zones to try and give it a chance to catch up and load. Nothing. Gave up.

I must just be super unlucky and be one of the few with severe issues, because I don’t see this as a priority or even really acknowledged at all anywhere by GGG unless I’m missing it. I feel like if most people/everyone had the issues I do, no one would be playing the game right now. It’s really ridiculous.
Oh well, sucks man. Looking for something else to play in the mean time. I’ll log in when I can and check back and hope it’s randomly working again.

Narac01

Trakanon Raider
Tried ready re-installing perhaps? Are people that are affected ones that torrent the patch vs download or vice versa?

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
I’m in a different boat, I’m on console (PS4).
I’ve tried rebuilding the database, reinstalled patch, reinstalled client, changing to a different connection, tweaking all settings (there are barely any available on console though), relogging after a certain period of time, cycling characters, changing or removing all MTX, and whatever else I could think of.
Nothing works, it’s all good, it’s not me or my PS4. It’s something with the game. I don’t even see GGG acknowledge it anywhere really, atleast not with any serious intent, so I have to assume I’m in the minority here. I don’t expect it to be fixed any time soon, especially with how fucked Ritual was, and I was telling myself they would fix it at some point before the league really kicked into gear after they dealt with other stuff (lol).

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
they "improved" the texture streaming to the point that it has started giving me bsod at random times when game is loading textures. From 2 min into the game to like 3 hours. I have ran stress tests for memory, cpu and gpu for the past 3 days and they're all good. Ran driver verifier for 6 hours on top of that. Nothing. Register cleaned. Latest drivers clean installed, clean installed the game. Same shit. And it only happens with poe. Fuck that game. But it's ok, PoE 2 is gonna fix everything

MrHolland420

KRA! KRA!
<Silver Donator>
How do I uninstall the stupid security update that seriously fucked my fps and textures up, pretty much why I was Mia last season.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
How do I uninstall the stupid security update that seriously fucked my fps and textures up, pretty much why I was Mia last season.
1619369619366.png

1619369654387.png

Find the KB in the list

My buddy was having the exact same issue, can't remember which KB it was.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Windows pushed out another fix for that busted update, so if you don't know how to remove it yourself just run updates again.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
I cannot get into this league at all x.x;; VGS is fun but.. ugh, I just probably wont play till later and pick uip some ex from some bros and just do 24 challenges rq or something

Threelions

Victory Through Harmony
<Gold Donor>
Playing my first season ever, pretty late into starting a first play through . Having a good time, any recommendations on armor level 30-60? Just game pickups? Or am I meant to trade into my build? Doing witch golemancy