Path of Exile

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
Man I am level 91 and still have only seen a single exalt and no div drops.

Admittedly, I just started accessing the league, I am running the woods at the start of T11 maps now. I managed to get a well rolled Ventor's Gamble off a div stack and had to make my filter way more strict because of the drops, but currency is passing me by.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
I feel like fuckin Zoidberg right now with his 300$ tax rebate. Was gonna mirror my first item ever after finally selling some big stuff, but mirrors are fucking 420 divines and the fee is 150 lmao

ONE ART PLEASE

1703143221873.png

• 2Mother of God
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Xevy

Log Wizard
I feel like fuckin Zoidberg right now with his 300$ tax rebate. Was gonna mirror my first item ever after finally selling some big stuff, but mirrors are fucking 420 divines and the fee is 150 lmao

ONE ART PLEASE

View attachment 505186
Now the hardest part of being rich in PoE:

Not picking the bait build that's 200 divines and plays like shit.

Most of my guildmates get rich and do that every league. I really liked the shockwave totem bait last league with 0 defense. Them literally DYING, not failing in Sanctum after their big plans to print Divines made me smile every time.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
Inflation is real. I’m getting divines for maven invitations it’s just absurd. But then the progenies flask I wanna buy is going up in price even faster than what I earn lol

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
Ralakesh for some reason is under a divine??? The moment I learned how they work I assumed oh they made it a chase item and it’s going to be stupid Op and expensive like mageblood. I mean isn’t it busted or Am I missing something??

Thregin

Blackwing Lair Raider
Ralakesh for some reason is under a divine??? The moment I learned how they work I assumed oh they made it a chase item and it’s going to be stupid Op and expensive like mageblood. I mean isn’t it busted or Am I missing something??
Ralakesh boots are T1, which is really rare, it's just that uniques are dropping like crazy this league, no matter what unique you look at it's going to be cheaper than normal unless they suddenly became more meta.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Fastest is to pay for 5 way afk carries. If you don't want to do that the way exp is calculated in path of exile is by your level compared to the level of the enemy. If you've got some gear and a build ready to go you can level very quickly doing higher tier maps. You don't need to jump right to T16s or anything. Just stay ahead of the curve and when exp drops off move up a couple tiers.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
How do you find a 5 way carry? How much do they cost? And can I survive it?

I've never paid for that exact service so someone else may need to correct me. For buying basic shit like boss completion I use global 820. Someone is always advertising carries for five ways. You tend to want a basic health pool, chaos res, etc and you do absolutely nothing but stand there. There's going to be an aura bot with big fucking auras and you shouldn't ever die. You could also use the forbidden trove discord server and get your PL service from properly vetted individuals. For costs it's usually some number of divs for X runs.

Thregin

Blackwing Lair Raider
I've gotten them through tft discord server. I haven't used it lately but they were around half a divine / run before and that used to = 10% xp at level 99, but last patch they nerfed the xp of 5ways so i'm not sure how much they give now. Usually recommended to have around 3k life and capped chaos resistance and don't wear anything that could screw you like kaom's spirit for example disables life regen.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
That seems terrible? Although, I guess it depends on the scaling. 10% of 99 is like 30 million exp. Which is about half a level in the 70's. But I guess if the mobs are like level 90, maybe it gives a bonus?

Aazrael

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Seeing as I dont think I will be pushing much over level 93 and now got a choice for my last 5 points. Is it better go for 5 nodes that help my hp or 5 nodes that increase max resist on all by 3?

Skärmbild 2023-12-22 214520.png

Xevy

Log Wizard
That seems terrible? Although, I guess it depends on the scaling. 10% of 99 is like 30 million exp. Which is about half a level in the 70's. But I guess if the mobs are like level 90, maybe it gives a bonus?
Exp gain is relative to the mob level vs yours. Within 4 levels over/under you're getting the whole amount of exp per mob, after or before then you're getting a lot less. Mobs in 5 ways are 83ish so if you were 68+ you'd be penalized a bit but you're zooming because you're catching up on the level range and it's just a fuck ton of exp. 10% of level 99 for instance is something like ~7-8 well rolled, good density T16 maps. So one five way is the equivalent in 5 minutes of about an hour of work at 99. At the lower levels you'll probably get something like 5-8 levels per run and even at 90-95 you'll get nearly a level or more per run.
Seeing as I dont think I will be pushing much over level 93 and now got a choice for my last 5 points. Is it better go for 5 nodes that help my hp or 5 nodes that increase max resist on all by 3?

View attachment 505372
It all depends. Maximum resistances is really good effective hp, but if you've got something like low physical resistance or chaos res, a bigger hp pool will help. The thing that's great about that wheel in particular is the small dex node in front really helps a lot of melee who may be low on dex for some gems such as faster attacks/hatred and need a bump. Also the mastery on there for corrupted blood immunity is very, very helpful and saves you an expensive jewel or flask suffix usually.

I'd say if you're true melee and have 5khp+ fortify you're fine to get max all res. If you're sub 5k with or without fortify you'd probably want to grab those hp nodes.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Join the TFT discord here at the bottom of my post and at the bottom of this website link. It’s a huge discord for buying and selling and carries. A 5 way can be like 4 divine for 6 runs or 1-2 divines for 2-3 runs. Depends on the seller how many times they want to run. Have to be at least 65. One run I think can get you from 65-84. 3 runs is like 67-93. They kill anywhere from 10000-10900 mobs each run. It’s quick to 93 then really slows down. Maybe 5 runs per level from 94-98.

You can also buy carries for any bosses or hideouts etc. you name it you can buy it. Can also buy premade builds. Bulk sell or buy things as well. Most 5 ways expect you to have max chaos resist and at least 3500 hp. You can afk in the zone as well while they kill. They bring their own aurabot. You can loot whatever drops at the end as well.

This season I froze a lot, ended up turning off sound in the config file, 800x600 resolution, deleted my log files and kept up atlas page the whole 5 minutes for each run. Seemed to fix the issue. If you freeze they’ll refund but also have to find a new buyer cause when you leave that ruins exp for others. If you google 5 way gear you can find exp items to help boost your gains. It’s like two supreme truths, chitis crown and two perandus rings.

Once you do it you’ll probably never want to not do it again. Lol.

Last edited:

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Anyone know the best way to finish this off. Looking for shit like suppression, %increased stats, %life, life damage taken as, etc

Typical shit for TS

1703296840356.png

• 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 user

Aazrael

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Found my first "Item" thats worth anything.

All done with the Atlas now also. So speccing out of Wandering path and put some into Blight and Expedition. MIght respec later but out of Orbs right now.

Skärmbild 2023-12-23 125040.png

Last edited:

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
I swear I saw earlier in the thread that one of you buttfaces said your ingame character was ShitstainSteve. Because whoever that is is doing solo delve and every time they get a new record level the chat is hilarious.

Also, PoE is asshoe - I am running Ritual to start, as I usually do, and I rerolled after spending tribute and got the first divine to show up AND I COULD NOT AFFORD TO DEFER IT. Brutal.

And, although I know no one cares, I finally got a raw divine to drop. Yay!?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users