Path of Exile

Aazrael

Golden Baronet of the Realm
So I think this Boneshatter guy is the best I've managed since I started PoE.

I have no idea how to understand if the Deepz or Defence is any good though. It sure is enough to grind maps. Only struggled on some of the uniques at T16.

What can this Character expect to beat right now, Boss wise?

Skärmbild 2023-12-23 195359.png

Last edited:

Thregin

Blackwing Lair Raider
I swear I saw earlier in the thread that one of you buttfaces said your ingame character was ShitstainSteve. Because whoever that is is doing solo delve and every time they get a new record level the chat is hilarious.

Also, PoE is asshoe - I am running Ritual to start, as I usually do, and I rerolled after spending tribute and got the first divine to show up AND I COULD NOT AFFORD TO DEFER IT. Brutal.

And, although I know no one cares, I finally got a raw divine to drop. Yay!?
I bought 2c in Ritual league and screwed myself out of a mirror :)

Gz

• 1Rustled
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
Also, these poop-faces always make Bramble Valley (back in circulation after a welcome absence) a high tier map. That Harvest-based boss fight is, to my mind, the worst in the game. I beat it now no problem, but a couple of leagues ago, I think with an RF build, it ate me up for a quite a while. I am sure a lot of people struggle with it.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So I think this Boneshatter guy is the best I've managed since I started PoE.

I have no idea how to understand if the Deepz or Defence is any good though. It sure is enough to grind maps. Only struggled on some of the uniques at T16.

What can this Character expect to beat right now, Boss wise?

View attachment 505498
You should be able to do all pinnacle bosses pretty easy with that. Ubers are a different story, and while possible would need you playing very well. Except Sirus, and maybe Maven since you'll hit the soft enrages way easier there and the time on boss is much harder as melee. For a reference for me, since I suck, I usually aim for around 40-50m dps for ubers.

For defense I usually go by maximum hit taken for a decent reference (at least for bossing). Yours is cutoff in the screen but generally 40-80k is acceptable and 200+ is amazing. Then you add in things like regen and avoidance and that's how you get the old stand in Uber Shapers beams and tank a Uber Sirus slam memes.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Aazrael

You should be able to do all pinnacle bosses pretty easy with that. Ubers are a different story, and while possible would need you playing very well. Except Sirus, and maybe Maven since you'll hit the soft enrages way easier there and the time on boss is much harder as melee. For a reference for me, since I suck, I usually aim for around 40-50m dps for ubers.

For defense I usually go by maximum hit taken for a decent reference (at least for bossing). Yours is cutoff in the screen but generally 40-80k is acceptable and 200+ is amazing. Then you add in things like regen and avoidance and that's how you get the old stand in Uber Shapers beams and tank a Uber Sirus slam memes.
Thanks! I don't think I will do much of the Ubers, but will try and get the normal ones down once I get the quests and stuff I need for them.

Heres the missing window I think you meant.

Skärmbild 2023-12-23 230555.png

elidib

Vyemm Raider
Using the timeless jewel calculator, say you have about 200 results. Hitting the trade button at the top only ever feeds in the first 50 results to the trade site. Anyone know how to get it to feed in the next 50 at a time? or even better, ALL of the results? It's driving me crazy inputting each seed in manually to the trade site stat filter.

Thregin

Blackwing Lair Raider
Using the timeless jewel calculator, say you have about 200 results. Hitting the trade button at the top only ever feeds in the first 50 results to the trade site. Anyone know how to get it to feed in the next 50 at a time? or even better, ALL of the results? It's driving me crazy inputting each seed in manually to the trade site stat filter.
Is this not in PoB? Cause every time i press the button in PoB it moves down the list.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Anyone know the best way to finish this off. Looking for shit like suppression, %increased stats, %life, life damage taken as, etc

Typical shit for TS

View attachment 505416
Been out of the loop a while but looking at the crafting emulator I don't think there's a whole lot you can do without spending [potentially] a crazy amount of divines. Safe bet is probably something like this (no life because you're better off getting other stuff and just taking the 15% life mastery):
1703375321546.png

Speaking of timeless jewel calc, is there a way to tell it you want only the keystone changed and all the notables you've taken left alone? I don't want any of the other crap because there's no way I'm allocating 150 devotion in the radius.

elidib

Vyemm Raider
Speaking of timeless jewel calc, is there a way to tell it you want only the keystone changed and all the notables you've taken left alone? I don't want any of the other crap because there's no way I'm allocating 150 devotion in the radius.
Those notables are going to be changed by the timeless jewel whether you like it or not, once you socket the jewel, regular passive tree notables are gone and you can only select from timeless notables.

Thregin: Not in POB, in the timeless jewel calculator: Timeless Jewel Calculator

I'm not sure how you'd go about selecting the notable options you want in POB...

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Those notables are going to be changed by the timeless jewel whether you like it or not, once you socket the jewel, regular passive tree notables are gone and you can only select from timeless notables.
The way I understood it, sometimes they just change by having +5 devotion added, but the base notable remains the same.

1703378142783.png

1703378170068.png

1703378194616.png

etc...

That's what the #5512 Militant Faith does, but I couldn't find a single one of those on trade. At least not with the correct affixes too. Was hoping there'd be another number that would have the same effect, but I couldn't get the calc to show me that and testing them one at a time sucks ass.

Thregin

Blackwing Lair Raider

Thregin: Not in POB, in the timeless jewel calculator: Timeless Jewel Calculator

I'm not sure how you'd go about selecting the notable options you want in POB...
I'd reccomend you do some trial and error with this feature because even though it's confusing it actually does a pretty good job finding a good seed nr for a given build and spot.
Doing the reverse by entering a specific seed number to see what it does in a given spot isn't something pob can do afaik so can see myself using that website for that.

1703377742663.png

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
I'd reccomend you do some trial and error with this feature because even though it's confusing it actually does a pretty good job finding a good seed nr for a given build and spot.
Doing the reverse by entering a specific seed number to see what it does in a given spot isn't something pob can do afaik so can see myself using that website for that.

You can manually edit the item to put the seed number in and you can test if a specific jewel works that way.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Can't you just put the stats you want on the jewel then calculate it on each potential node on the timeless jewel calc?

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
Uber cortex is highly dependent on the mods you get when you open the map ya? Otherwise it’s probably the easiest Uber fight? Mine bricked because it spawned with an insane amount of ele resist and monster life I wasn’t even able to clear the trash

• 1Rustled

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Anyone know the best way to finish this off. Looking for shit like suppression, %increased stats, %life, life damage taken as, etc

Typical shit for TS

View attachment 505416

Best way to finish that off is gonna be to try and exalt or other orb something on it that will end up being terrible and nothing like you ever see on a stream.

That's been my experience, YMMV.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Prefixes are done. Now I can just keep spending 2D on prefixes cannot be changed over and over to reroll a higher crit mod (reforge attack guarantees it) and try to hit another amazing suffix.

Yea flat life isn't great with the mastery around but I have so little life that T2 flat and 15% are pretty even. I actually lucked out on hitting that cause I could've hit a shit ton of useless prefixes.

My next goals are Progenesis into a petrified blood setup. In fact, do those two even work together? Just tired of dying all the time (lol not really tbh)

1703447949263.png

• 1Mother of God

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Uber cortex is highly dependent on the mods you get when you open the map ya? Otherwise it’s probably the easiest Uber fight? Mine bricked because it spawned with an insane amount of ele resist and monster life I wasn’t even able to clear the trash
Yeah I personally feel like the mods can make it either the easiest or the hardest by far in either direction (altho I don't have a ton of experience with any ubers since I usually don't go that far into endgame minmaxing and specific builds for ubers etc.).

Xevy

Log Wizard
Free Christmas Mystery box redeemable in your mtx tab. I lucked out and got the pilferer's ring.

• 1Like
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 users

Aazrael

Completed the Atlas and my drops are getting better. Found two or 3 raw Divines but mostly low tier trash stuff besides basic Currency.

Started adding Rust Scarabs and Growing Horde passive. Also started doing the Forrest for Wisps. But it feels like theres no difference in the outcome. Also Scarabs dont always give me the thing it says in the description?