Path of Exile

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Kind of sucks but I'm going to be offline for at least a week as I am doing recovery after open elbow surgery but get lots of loot homies

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Does anyone know if Twisted Fate modifies Rusted Scarabs to have a chance at becoming Winged on the map? Or does it only alter within its tier? Was gonna try using up these rusted scarabs with that, although a growing horde harvest strat is probably better.

Thregin

Blackwing Lair Raider
5 runs of 5way got me from level 66 to 90 if anyone was wondering. But prices are so screwed this league, 8 div for those 5 runs.

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Xevy

Log Wizard
5 runs of 5way got me from level 66 to 90 if anyone was wondering. But prices are so screwed this league, 8 div for those 5 runs.
That's weird. I think it used to be like 1 divine per 2 runs or something, and 1 for 5 if you provided all the emblems. It's definitely a great way to skip the low tier mapping on alts, but I kind of like feeling the power creep on builds I know will work.

Now doing 97-100, fuck that noise. On my unkillable chieftain BVer I blasted like 9 T16's last night for fun and got ~6% of a level and because I full wisp juice and alva etc it took like 10-15 minutes a map because my speed on that character is garbage. It's almost entirely worth it dropping 15 divines to do those last 3 levels if you can still manage it for that price.

Also I like how divines are locked in at ~200 chaos even though they're just getting shit out everywhere. The only saving grace is that chaos are being shit out at the same corellating rate because of how the currency mechanics work. So you're still finding 20-30c for every raw divine even with stacks of 2-3 divine dropping at a time. Good stuff.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Are you 99 on your chieftain? Because I can get 6% of a level in a single T7 cemetary at level 97 on a nicely wildwood juiced map.

Thregin

Blackwing Lair Raider
That's weird. I think it used to be like 1 divine per 2 runs or something, and 1 for 5 if you provided all the emblems. It's definitely a great way to skip the low tier mapping on alts, but I kind of like feeling the power creep on builds I know will work.

Now doing 97-100, fuck that noise. On my unkillable chieftain BVer I blasted like 9 T16's last night for fun and got ~6% of a level and because I full wisp juice and alva etc it took like 10-15 minutes a map because my speed on that character is garbage. It's almost entirely worth it dropping 15 divines to do those last 3 levels if you can still manage it for that price.

Also I like how divines are locked in at ~200 chaos even though they're just getting shit out everywhere. The only saving grace is that chaos are being shit out at the same corellating rate because of how the currency mechanics work. So you're still finding 20-30c for every raw divine even with stacks of 2-3 divine dropping at a time. Good stuff.
They'd have to charge some amount thats not less than what you get doing abyss strat so i wasn't surprised or anything, you can make 8 div+ in tinks alone in a map pretty regularly whitout MF even. And ya i got the gear for CI ready so i couldn't really play the build whitout those levels and its the 4th char this league.

Don't really like getting carried through those levels it feels like cheating and not many builds require those points to work. Imo it feels like you get a LOT of xp with wisp abyss..Obvious caveat being you can't die, not easy but with the right build it's definetly doable.

• 1Like

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Does anyone think that the Wildwood ascendancies are not going core? It seems like something they thought about for a long time to just get rid of after 1 season.

Thregin

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'd be highly surprised if they went core. And just like the sanctum relic i even think the charms will get deleted at the end of the league. The jewel should be safe though.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Jewel and uniques go core, nothing else I suspect. Though I'm curious what they do for the next league because the power creep in this one is on a different level. Gonna suck losing the ruck sack and essentially 6 forbidden flame/flesh combos that aren't locked by class and don't cost 2 passive gem slots per.

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Would be interesting if they added the 3 wildwood ascendancies with a new class, maybe tweak them a bit for balance.

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Would be interesting if they added the 3 wildwood ascendancies with a new class, maybe tweak them a bit for balance.
what is this balance you speak of?

It is quite amusing that after this long PoE still only has the original class starts.
stan2.jpg

Thregin

Blackwing Lair Raider
Wonder if we'll ever see this many Tinks again. Next league might be rough adjusting to.
I don't MF and still got 7 valdo boxes, 10 divs and 5 voidborn keys from 1 map
Edit: had to add from like 8 maps later
1704682773427.png

this league is dumb

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity

Aazrael

Golden Baronet of the Realm
So what tier of maps for you who get the crazy shit run?

If you have all the voidstones (which I dont have yet) all maps are T16 but some still run tier 7 ?

I think I'm pissed enough not understanding this game for this season. I got 2 voidstones and after that I feel I dont have enough autism to continue.

Also why are 8 mod maps better? Watched that Blue hooded guy yesterday but hardly understood anyway why he did what he did.

A guy I know was showing me some stuff at new years Eve when I was over at his house. It was like a scene from a hacker movie with 15 Windows of trade, weird PoE sites and PoB and shit flying everywhere over the screen. That was when I understood I am to fucking stupid to be good at this game.

Last edited:

elidib

Vyemm Raider
So what tier of maps for you who get the crazy shit run?

If you have all the voidstones (which I dont have yet) all maps are T16 but some still run tier 7 ?

I think I'm pissed enough not understanding this game for this season. I got 2 voidstones and after that I feel I dont have enough autism to continue.

Also why are 8 mod maps better? Watched that Blue hooded guy yesterday but hardly understood anyway why he did what he did.

A guy I know was showing me some stuff at new years Eve when I was over at his house. It was like a scene from a hacker movie with 15 Windows of trade, weird PoE sites and PoB and shit flying everywhere over the screen. That was when I understood I am to fucking stupid to be good at this game.
Lot of people run T7 because that's all they can handle quickly and efficiently with a ton of wisps, delirium, etc all stacked on top of each other.

Or you can run T16's with a little bit less juice. maybe some delirium and wisps but not 8k worth. It's just up to you and what your build can handle/is good at. And what actual money-making strategy you are currently employing.

8 mod maps are better because the more mods a map has, and the harder the mods, the more item quantity and rarity they're giving.

SR955Wt.png

• 1Like

Aazrael

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Lot of people run T7 because that's all they can handle quickly and efficiently with a ton of wisps, delirium, etc all stacked on top of each other.

Or you can run T16's with a little bit less juice. maybe some delirium and wisps but not 8k worth. It's just up to you and what your build can handle/is good at.

8 mod maps are better because the more mods a map has, and the harder the mods, the more item quantity and rarity they're giving.

View attachment 508087
Thanks for the explanation!

How do you then get map sustain on T7 if you have voidstones up? Because then the dropped will be T16.

Or do people just buy the maps?

elidib

Vyemm Raider
they just buy them.

Or they can also just remove voidstones so they drop naturally.

• 1Like

Thregin

Blackwing Lair Raider
HH yesterday and then not even 10 maps later today (not kalandras touch i had that already because i decided to try nimis)

• 1Mother of God