Path of Exile

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Poestack does make the process easier but there is a fairly high price of convenience for charged compasses in particular. In most cases when I use the regular bulk trade section of the poetrade site I can just ask the person Im messaging how many they have and 80% of the time they have bulk at that much lower price point.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Is there a way to buy charged compasses in bulk? I'm guessing PoEStack or TFT, but I've been able to avoid those things so far. Is there a way to do it via the trade website?

No, but every single time i've messaged someone the first thing I get is "How many?"

• 1Like

Khane

So after a bunch of play testing this is the build I've settled on for the Slayer Wander.

Mapping:

After a bunch of mapping and reconfiguring I took out Dying Sun for mapping and am using topaz/ruby/jade flasks instead. Dying Sun has good uptime in maps but Ruby is more reliable and since I run Exarch alters its better for mapping overall for the flask suffix. This makes me basically immortal to everything except detonate dead, which is garbage that should be nuked from Orbit. Full juiced T16s are no problem from a damage perspective either. Very good clear. The PoB has Vaal Haste and Immortal Call unchecked and a 10 rage setting. In maps Rage sustain is no issue and so its higher than that in practice and Immortal Call has very, very high up time because I have 10 endurance charges and good charge generation.

And this is the bossing setup:

This puts Dying Sun back in and uses a Diamond Flask for extra DPS. Surprisingly, this setup can tank Uber Eater Balls. Not one after the other ad infinitum, but it can take 1 and survive while leeching back to full from hits on the add.

Overall this character turned out a lot better than I was expecting, especially its tank to damage ratio. The gear was about 220div, almost all of which was in the damn jewels and the wand (which I self crafted on a 32div base). The Tincture was 180div on top of that so a fair bit of investment but not mirror level. Everything else is actually pretty cheap. I'd call the build a success and well worth the investment.

Short Video of a high affliction juice T16 up to boss. This is when I was still mapping with Dying Sun but fairly representative of performance in high juice high tier mapping. Sacrificing a bit of that damage for being practically immortal was worth it though. For some reason Lightning damage was a problem from time to time without the topaz in.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Yeah it just started showing up after the last patch from a few days ago. Probably because all the streamers doing mf shenanigans had to slow down to write down wisp counts and stuff.

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Is there a good app for a passive skill planner. I love playing around with builds, but I'd like one I can use laying in bed at night on my phone...if it exists.

Khane

I can't imagine trying to mess around with the monstrosity that is the passive skill tree on a phone lol.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
There's PoEMate, but it's pretty obnoxious to use if you didn't buy the ad free version before the author was forced to stop selling it. And it's definitely more suited to a tablet than a phone no matter what.

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
Has anyone ever bootlegged poe into working on a phone somehow? Like thru a streaming service? Would be cool to do some alt rolling on the shitter

• 1Barf

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Has anyone ever bootlegged poe into working on a phone somehow? Like thru a streaming service? Would be cool to do some alt rolling on the shitter
It wouldn't be hard to do with GeForce Now, but good luck reading the text on whatever you're trying to craft.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Just put in a regex and roll over it anyway. Because fuck alt spamming.

It should be indicative how shitty crafting is in this game that someone enthusiastically wants to do it on the shitter.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
It works great on Steam deck, no reason it shouldn't on the various other handhelds.

Khane

So I've never played Tornado Shot before and am making an experimental PoB, but wondering what "normal" DPS numbers for TS look like.

Currently its 23.5mil at 10x Proj, but based on PoE Ninja profiles its hard to guage what that actually means in practice.

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
Welp, level 97 and about 20 raw divines in storage. I can do T14 juiced maps but I did one with Delrium (and Wandering Path set up) and Maven witness, and could not kill the Cursed Crypt boss with about 2700 purple, 2500 yellow and 800 blue wisps. I also had an abyss that spawned some tough rares but I burned them all down. Got about 50 unique drops but nothing good, and a single divine, booo.

I think it's probably better to drop tiers and farm faster. I don't generally die, just takes too long to kill stuff sometimes. I like having the extra Eater mobs though.

This league has had some longevity for me, but I may be running out of steam.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I settled into 80% delirium maps with legion and breach. Making an absolute fuck ton on t16 dunes with blue altars, and not having to deal with the lameness that is abyss. It's nice i don't have to buy scarabs. I Haven't really settled on compasses yet. Right now it's breach, legion, 100% del rewards and beyond, but thinking of swapping beyond to something else but i think beyond is too good for HH ramp and extra mobs.

Xevy

Log Wizard
My Alva temple pile I just casually cruise through is worth like 80 divines now. Think it's like 15-20ish total Chronicles and the Doryani + Locus 83's are like 5 divines each. I have at least 7. Good ol' Alva paying off mid-league! (We're barely mid league, by the way)

Weird fucking league economy wise. Absolutely going to be blue balling everyone next league without the lootsplosions with minimal/no investment.