Path of Exile

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
If you check the pobb.in i linked (and can then copy and open in PoB) you see i would, and can, use these links with the tree i suggested.
Compared to you i have 12% on the mana mastery and 7% from lesser eater implicit on the helm. So i guess getting a helm you can spend some eater currency on would be the first thing to do if you wanna get this all to fit.
That or craft your body armor or helmet with Loathing essences which also would give you reservation efficiency. In the end you'd probably want both Loathing essence and the eater implicit so you can drop the mana mastery all together unless theres some worthwhile reason you can't do that.
but the searing helm implicit for less % cost of attacks and the craft on the ring for less cost also adds to fixing mana.
View attachment 515200

The ancestral warchief+multi totems are kind of flexible slots because the warchief only works on the melee hit part of lightning strike so could consider portal or something else QoL there if you prefer.

One way to get 15% suppress that you missed, and i added in my tree (that and other suppress too), is an evasion mastery for 15% suppress if your helm, boots, gloves and body armor all have evasion which you do.
Damn man, there is SO MUCH I need to learn, lol. Thanks so much I'll take a look at all this between tonight and tomorrow and see what I can come up with. I think just being able to have grace slotted would be a huge boost to DPS with perserverance, and the extra spell suppress would be a huge help as well.

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
Hey, your weapon is a lot better now.
As for what to upgrade first, honestly you can upgrade pretty much everything except the belt and the weapon is ok for now. As for what you want
1: life everywhere (except the chest perhaps because you can get the 15% life mastery if you have 0 life affixes, which would mean even the current life recoup implicit would need to go)
2: Higher tier resists rolls where you get them in general so you have more breathing room to fit other stuff and get rid of purity of elements at some point
3: good rolls of intelligence and maybe strenght somewhere to fix your attributes
4; and suppress where you can get it.
5. more damage
6. higher armour/evasion rolls

This is what i'd do whitout, imo, doing anything major, like i left the gear the same except implicits and the ring but like i mentioned above you want the above mentioned things. I also believe i mentioned some uniques before that are good that you can still consider using imo. I also believe assassin mark is better than sniper's mark for this skill because it works on both the melee and projectile hit and gives you access to power charges as long as you quality it up.

anyway

To get more endgame optimized things you can look on poe ninja
edit: to say that using eldrich currency on that helmet will remove the flat cold damage so could perhaps craft another helmet instead.
I just noticed that the link you shared has notes on what changed too, hahaha I feel like an enormous noob. Thanks for taking the time and I'll try and follow it going forward.

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
If you check the pobb.in i linked (and can then copy and open in PoB) you see i would, and can, use these links with the tree i suggested.
Compared to you i have 12% on the mana mastery and 7% from lesser eater implicit on the helm. So i guess getting a helm you can spend some eater currency on would be the first thing to do if you wanna get this all to fit.
That or craft your body armor or helmet with Loathing essences which also would give you reservation efficiency. In the end you'd probably want both Loathing essence and the eater implicit so you can drop the mana mastery all together unless theres some worthwhile reason you can't do that.
but the searing helm implicit for less % cost of attacks and the craft on the ring for less cost also adds to fixing mana.
View attachment 515200

The ancestral warchief+multi totems are kind of flexible slots because the warchief only works on the melee hit part of lightning strike so could consider portal or something else QoL there if you prefer.

One way to get 15% suppress that you missed, and i added in my tree (that and other suppress too), is an evasion mastery for 15% suppress if your helm, boots, gloves and body armor all have evasion which you do.
So I am a little slow at getting into this, are you able to walk me through how I'd add the additional pierce target eldrich stats on my gloves? I was able to purchase a body arnor with +9% mana reservation which does allow me to use grace / determination / poe at the same time, but I feel like I need to learn the basics of crafting to both help me, but also to generate currency faster. (May go back to the initial one and do some crafting like you suggested as it has more armor/evasion)

I have a decent amount of eldrich ichors / embers, though I dont recall ever seeing the annulment items dropping for me. Are they just from having eldritch infleuence in a map via the map device/scarabs? I apologize, I really am very new to the game and there is a ton I still need to learn.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
You just spam the Ichors/Embers until you get the implicit you want. You can check craftofexile to see what eldritch implicits are available for specific armour slots.

The Eldritch Chaos/Annulment/Exalted orbs are for explicit affixes, not implicit.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Thregin

Blackwing Lair Raider
You had some eldritch implicits already so i assumed you had that stuff figured out.
This is probably a bit overboard but
Gear currency.png
So ya just spam enough of the red searing ichors to get strike skills target implicit and enough blue eater ichors for pierce implicit.

I hesitate to say this because poe is a massive time sink already, and there's plenty of stuff to learn already and this will make it more so, but If you ever get really serious about crafting then these 2 sites are going to be indispensible.

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
You had some eldritch implicits already so i assumed you had that stuff figured out.
This is probably a bit overboard but
So ya just spam enough of the red searing ichors to get strike skills target implicit and enough blue eater ichors for pierce implicit.

I hesitate to say this because poe is a massive time sink already, and there's plenty of stuff to learn already and this will make it more so, but If you ever get really serious about crafting then these 2 sites are going to be indispensible.
Absolutely overwhelmed hahaha, but the gloves I have can get both of those implicits and can be spammed in either order? The wording about which infleuence was dominant was making me think there was more to it. Will bookmark those sites and try and keep going back to them as I learn a bit more.

D4 needs shit like this, maybe not to this extent but it's cool as hell for someone that never had this degree of freedom.

Thregin

Blackwing Lair Raider
Absolutely overwhelmed hahaha, but the gloves I have can get both of those implicits and can be spammed in either order? The wording about which infleuence was dominant was making me think there was more to it. Will bookmark those sites and try and keep going back to them as I learn a bit more.

D4 needs shit like this, maybe not to this extent but it's cool as hell for someone that never had this degree of freedom.
You can spam them in either order for the purpose of getting the implicit. But you might need to take more care if your crafting plan includes using any of the 3 currencies in the picture that care about dominance. There are 6 tiers of each ichor and dominant means that that influence is higher. If your infuences are tied (at the same tier) then neither is dominant.
1708450717853.png

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
You can spam them in either order for the purpose of getting the implicit. But you might need to take more care if your crafting plan includes using any of the 3 currencies in the picture that care about dominance. There are 6 tiers of each ichor and dominant means that that influence is higher. If your infuences are tied (at the same tier) then neither is dominant.
View attachment 515546
Okay so the strike skills target additional is from embers and the pierce is from ichors?

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
How hard is the quest version of Maven? I am at the 10-way event and I'll probably knock that out today, just dont want to waste the splinters if she is gonna kick my ass. I really just want my 3rd voidstone so I have more higher tier maps I can run.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
The memory game throws people for a loop, especially the third phase that introduces coil beams. I think the memory game is poorly designed and counterintuitive to what a player comes to expect doing other boss fights that lead up to that one.

Don't waste your time getting splinters via 10-way fights. Other invitations will drop ~5 splinters, but they are harder. You should plan on being at 2 voidstones for a bit.

• 1Like

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
Took like 75 embers to finally hit the "strike 1 additional target", but man it definitely seems to make a difference in maps. I assume it Stacks with the one I used in my passive tree correct? If not that's a serious placebo effect.

Just about 40% into level 95, once I hit 96 Ill probably respec some pts and maybe try and get a half decent cluster jewel.

Last edited:

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
Okay, so I have a few questions - I'm still grinding it out.

Lately I've been doing T14-T16 maps with the Growing Hordes passive using up the Rusted Scarabs I have. Seems to be pretty decent in terms of overall drops, but it has been over 2 weeks since I dropped a single raw divine. I've actually got 4 Divs from the divination card that gives 2x since the last one that dropped for me. The attached screenshot is pretty much as high as I've gone in terms of packsize / rarity / quantity - but I haven't really died much either.

That said, is there something I can be doing that may yield better drops especially in terms of currency? (I'm running Eater altars, and aside from getting the exalts 2x, I still have yet to hit the chance for divine drops by the eldritch minions.

Also, if I can survive the screenshotted mods, would I be able to attempt quest Maven to try and get the 3rd voidstone? I grabbed what I could with the currency I earned, but I don't really have much more to spare atm.....maybe another 10 divine if I'm lucky.

Lastly, can someone tell me what the implicit on my boots is so I can change it? With perserverance, I have perma fortify, so I'd like to make that something better to hold me over if possible.

POB Below:

I feel bad asking all these questions, but I'm trying to learn as much as I can before the next league launches.....appreciate any and all assistance.

edit: would also like to utilize the other notable on my cluster jewel but may have to wait until I hit 99, if I lose any INT I cant use a skill gem or two.
poe 3-6-24 test.jpg

elidib

Vyemm Raider
Okay, so I have a few questions - I'm still grinding it out.

Lately I've been doing T14-T16 maps with the Growing Hordes passive using up the Rusted Scarabs I have. Seems to be pretty decent in terms of overall drops, but it has been over 2 weeks since I dropped a single raw divine. I've actually got 4 Divs from the divination card that gives 2x since the last one that dropped for me. The attached screenshot is pretty much as high as I've gone in terms of packsize / rarity / quantity - but I haven't really died much either.

That said, is there something I can be doing that may yield better drops especially in terms of currency? (I'm running Eater altars, and aside from getting the exalts 2x, I still have yet to hit the chance for divine drops by the eldritch minions.

Also, if I can survive the screenshotted mods, would I be able to attempt quest Maven to try and get the 3rd voidstone? I grabbed what I could with the currency I earned, but I don't really have much more to spare atm.....maybe another 10 divine if I'm lucky.

Lastly, can someone tell me what the implicit on my boots is so I can change it? With perserverance, I have perma fortify, so I'd like to make that something better to hold me over if possible.

POB Below:

I feel bad asking all these questions, but I'm trying to learn as much as I can before the next league launches.....appreciate any and all assistance.View attachment 518223
Raw divs can be rare, especially since you're playing standard and not Affliction league. You can't really count on raw div drops as a currency strategy, they're just a bonus when you get them. That said, magic find gear can help if you can spare the slots.

Maven can still one-shot you, it's a mechanics fight, not just strictly a gearcheck. The only way to know for sure is to give it some practice attempts. Even if you lose all 6 portals, at least you had some fun and know what you need to do next time.

The boot implicit is searing arch. Just spam Eldritch Embers until you get something you want: PoEDB, Path of Exile Wiki

• 1Like

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Divines are rare enough that it's reasonable enough to go that long without a drop. I think I was a week or so into this league before I got any. I never plan my league starts around them. Also, it's better to measure in maps or kills. We have no idea what a couple weeks of playtime looks like for you. If you're like me(lots of alt tabbing), it's not much.

Maven is not comparable to map juice. Maven will kill you because you failed the memory game and ate 200k in damage. Or you ran into a coil beam(turns off all life and es recovery).

Press alt while hovering over an item for more details on an affix. Those details include affix tier, tier range, and tags(if any). That last one will tell you if your boot implicit is eater or exarch.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Anyone may have an idea what closed event GGG is attending in Cali this month? I know it’s not Pax cause it’s open to the public and being held in Boston. TalkativeTri and Darth Microtransaction will be attending the closed event and I believe some other streamers or content creators also. TalkativeTri has a planned two hour interview with Johnathan of GGG during the event.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Believe as far as we know, it's a PoE2 update and MAYBE the PoE 3.24 announcement. I was in Lily's stream and some one mentioned Tri's video and she said "Uhhh, was he supposed to say that?" and she more or less gave away that many PoE creators are in on whatever it is, including her.

I'm sure we'll get more "leaks" about it in the next few days since the seal is broken. I'm sure Mathil will have a field day telling his chat to "shut the fuck up" about it.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Apparently they released their yearly revenue etc etc etc and the big news is Chris Wilson no longer the director. That sucks. Maybe he's still in an advisory position, but you could tell during the Affliction reveal he just sat on the side lines. Hope he's just retiring or moving on and it's not some health/personal issue or something.

I'm not sure who people will blame for all their dislikes. Chris Derangement Syndrome was pretty big on the ol' Reddit. Now they'll just have to blame... Tencent, I guess. That's also a classic.

• 1Like

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Is Chris is less involved in PoE1 we'll get to see if Affliction hitting the gas is actually going to be the new normal with content.

• 1Mother of God