Path of Exile

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
The initial balance pass with the graveyard sucks because you can trade the bodies. If it wasn't itemized we'd have more rope instead of cartel tier organization being a consideration in the balance process. I'm sure in testing it produces fantastic items but I'm never going to assemble the corpse pile necessary to do so.

What? You don't have a 20man premade of poopsockers who can manipulate stuff so that everyone gets rich after a week of 20 hour days?

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I might finish the campaign and just ignore the league for now and see what changes happen. Kind of curious how a minion build goes, never done it and very early on seems okay.

elidib

Vyemm Raider
I've been searching heavily online and found no answer, I'm hoping my character isn't totally bricked. I skipped talking to alva in act 7 of the campaign, and now she won't show up in my maps, and she won't show back up in the causeway either. I tried resetting the zone for over 2 hours, tried the next zone too, other parts of the campaign as well. She just will not show up. I looked online and it said Alva won't show up if you're over 10 levels above the zone, and I'm 88 now, so only maps are within 10 levels of me, but even with the scarab to force it, she just won't show up because you have to do her act 7 quest first.

I tried joining a group of lowbies and letting them go into the causeway first, but because POE has stupid fucking group mechanics, only the owner of the zone can talk to Alva, she just tells me "i'm busy right now exile."

I can see no other solutions online, the only topics about Alva are "hur dur, you have a temple ready to go, just run it" and "I did the incursion but ___"

elidib

Vyemm Raider
I'm thinking I just might have to. hmm, what would be fastest with just basic twink gear, no investment.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I've been searching heavily online and found no answer, I'm hoping my character isn't totally bricked. I skipped talking to alva in act 7 of the campaign, and now she won't show up in my maps, and she won't show back up in the causeway either. I tried resetting the zone for over 2 hours, tried the next zone too, other parts of the campaign as well. She just will not show up. I looked online and it said Alva won't show up if you're over 10 levels above the zone, and I'm 88 now, so only maps are within 10 levels of me, but even with the scarab to force it, she just won't show up because you have to do her act 7 quest first.

I tried joining a group of lowbies and letting them go into the causeway first, but because POE has stupid fucking group mechanics, only the owner of the zone can talk to Alva, she just tells me "i'm busy right now exile."

I can see no other solutions online, the only topics about Alva are "hur dur, you have a temple ready to go, just run it" and "I did the incursion but ___"
She's not in town? Is there no quest pop up in act 7? It might be another zone in act 7.

elidib

Vyemm Raider
she is in town, but can't be invited to my hideout. when I talk to her in town she just spits out the normal dialogue. The quest is in my log and says to meet her in the causeway. She simply will not spawn in the campaign or maps - ive spent hours now going through northern forest to causeway to vaal city, finishing act 7, going through act 10, which is where I last saw her, doing dozens of maps WITH increased alva missions specced on the atlas.

Tonight I'll try rushing a new character and praying that the mission completion actually is account-wide.

• 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 user

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
If that's actually happened that is brand new as of this patch somehow.

You've been able to skip her entirely in campaign for years and she'll pop up eventually in maps just fine.

Aazrael

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I was not feeling the Vaal Detonate Dead build. Struggled a lot on the white maps. A friend felt bad for me and he had lucked out a bit and got me Chaos to switch to DD of Chain Reaction.

Respecced to Necromancer and the Chain Reaction Gem. Even with all Gems in the 5-link being lvl 1 it was crazy damage. Felt way better clearing with it. Not I'll give the League another chance I think.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Spent 3 hours farming for the transfiguration gems in private league. Yet somehow this feels better and more relaxed. Don't feel like I'm missing out on some FOMO atlas strat, rush to reds to make currency or any of that non sense.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Started new season on console last night. First lab gave me an ice nova of frost bolts...

Know someone mentioned earlier they were playing that.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
That's going to be a second build of the league for me.

I started Archmage Ball Lightning but I'm rerolling due to some jank. I could fix some by switching to something like Arc. Ball Lightning is too slow, my slow-ass Templar outruns his own dps. That is both frustrating and dangerous. They require some amount of aiming. I am admittedly very lazy, but after experiencing the clearing potential of some builds in this game, it is hard not to see faults in others that can't come compete.

Archmage is kinda squishy. The hyperfocus on mana stacking can lead to stuns(solvable) and taking lots of sustained damage.

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
Got a small loot explosion in A7 with 4 6-linked pieces, switched out my chest for a pure evasion and finally swapped to using a claw. I really missed the leech but still need a good amount of atk speed to make it feel better, + I made my resists even worse then they were. Oh well, Yolo I guess

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Seems like a lot of gaming compies nowdays have totally divested themselves of people and group in the company that focused on "fun".

Xevy

Log Wizard

I give it a B+, A-.

More corpses and clunky corpse mechanic in-map holding it back. HOWEVER the change to making less mods, more gooder mods means it's not that bad. You'll need to pick up less and get more offered of higher quality. The instant itemization is nice too, but if it's 2 slot per corpse that could be a pain for maps that are already shitting out 8 scarabs per alch n go.

I think if they fix the QoL corpse in map shit it should be good. It hopefully is a lot easier and intuitive for people to craft their own shit too.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider

I give it a B+, A-.

More corpses and clunky corpse mechanic in-map holding it back. HOWEVER the change to making less mods, more gooder mods means it's not that bad. You'll need to pick up less and get more offered of higher quality. The instant itemization is nice too, but if it's 2 slot per corpse that could be a pain for maps that are already shitting out 8 scarabs per alch n go.

I think if they fix the QoL corpse in map shit it should be good. It hopefully is a lot easier and intuitive for people to craft their own shit too.
Sounds good from a noob perspective, I do wish you could disable the per-area effects until you are ready for them, but hasnt been too bad pre-maps.

Judge_Mental

Trakanon Raider
This low effort beast crafting league is utter shit and even more convoluted than original version of einhar and nets

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?

I give it a B+, A-.

The problem with all this is....why do they need to make this post?

How did no one interact with the graveyard for the literal first time and realize 'itemizing corpses from a giant random pile of physical bodies in a building is fucking retarded'. How did we not have buttons to destroy corpses or itemize them within all the menus in the first place.

Changing around the crafting numbers is whatever - I get needing to be conservative with a crafting mechanic to prevent another harvest situation, but the basic functionality of interacting with the mechanic is bafflingly bad.