Path of Exile

Apostolos

Golden Knight of the Realm
I ended up starting over with an evasion shadow, so one question: What is a good Steelskin + CWDT gem level setup? Is it just good to go 20 / 20 on the gem levels?

Xevy

Log Wizard
I ended up starting over with an evasion shadow, so one question: What is a good Steelskin + CWDT gem level setup? Is it just good to go 20 / 20 on the gem levels?
Automation + Steelskin may be better. Not triggered condition, just goes off everytime Steelskin can. If you really want it to be on damage taken then CWDT+Steelskin+Lifetap is the usual go to, but I think that's outdated now.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Juvarisx

Florida
The problem with all this is....why do they need to make this post?

How did no one interact with the graveyard for the literal first time and realize 'itemizing corpses from a giant random pile of physical bodies in a building is fucking retarded'. How did we not have buttons to destroy corpses or itemize them within all the menus in the first place.

Changing around the crafting numbers is whatever - I get needing to be conservative with a crafting mechanic to prevent another harvest situation, but the basic functionality of interacting with the mechanic is bafflingly bad.

It was shit intentionally since they stupidly released it on a holiday weekend and if they were not sure it couldn't be made super strong while they were out of office it would of destroyed the economy or some stupid reason. They have done this shit so many times IDK why anyone is surprised when it happens

Aazrael

Golden Baronet of the Realm
What in the hell is happening with this game.

Skärmbild 2024-04-02 191352.png

Xevy

Log Wizard
Those green bars are usually shader caching. So it's you experiencing a new texture or animation or something. It's pretty common. Two patches ago they did a perfomance patch that fucked everyone up and the shader caching in towns was making people take 5-15 seconds to load in because of people's stupid MTX's.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
The performance in general is pretty rough these days. I'm on a 5800x3d and a 3090 and regularly see frame issues playing at 1440p.

The new level-up fire explosion MTX especially just hitches the entire game noticeably.

God help you if you wanna do juiced delirium content or whatever.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I refuse to believe Chris' claims of optimization. I'd also love to see how much shit is constantly churning through shader cache compared to a "regular" game.

Yes, I'm still salty about having to buy a new rig for this game. Doesn't feel justified.

Aazrael

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Detonate Dead Chain Reactions explosions really bog my system down. Using a 5900x and a 3080 with default settings at 1440p. The explosion sounds also get real wierd, like my headset speakers are blown.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Oh no, do people think that's a joke? There are DD testing videos where people go over how the different ones eat computer resources. The base is the worst. Lol.

Also, I would pay money to shut my spectres the fuck up.

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
Hit lvl 68 tonight and basically at the end of Act 9, been taking it slow but I'd say I am getting thru the campaign at least a few hours quicker than my Std char.

Still relying on Purity of Elements for the extra resists / ailment avoid, but I plan to ditch it sometime soon if I can ever afford some decent resistance gear.

I did buy a cheap perserverance too, but can't use it until 78 I believe, gives me tome to get my armor + evasion up a bit. Really wish I was more efficient but I am slowly getting there.

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
Anyone know when the next sale is? I've heard the tab sales are once like every three weeks. Not sure when the last one was. I badly need some tabs.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Anyone know when the next sale is? I've heard the tab sales are once like every three weeks. Not sure when the last one was. I badly need some tabs.

Stash tab sale starts April 5th. I don't have any on the account I'm playing. Kind of waiting to see if they come up with a patch then I'll buy some, if not oh well.

Last edited:

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Yeah April 5th, sorry put May when I should have put April. I knew it was in a few days and was waiting to see if they released a patch first.