Path of Exile

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
Anybody smart enough to explain the grave crafting in a way my dumbass would understand? Seems like after the patch it could be amazing for gearing up post campaign to get a nice boost, but I am not sure how to ensure I am using the correct combos.

Would love to get a decent ele claw (not even necessarily end game, just something good enough to get a nice damage boost while I'm still leveling / filling out the atlas.)

Also, is there any way to guarantee or have a really good shot at elemental resists for a specific piece of gear?

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
as someone with I think 2k hours playing this let me tell you, don’t worry about figuring any new league out this fast, esp this one which is convoluted as fuck. There are legions of autistic galaxy brains working in concert to min max the shit out of it and your role like any good pleb is to make money by figuring out what they need and selling that (like a farmer selling his coca leaves to a cartel) , like what coffins you need to list etc. trying to craft yourself will be an exercise in abject failure because you will never approach what these autists will do , and prices will be balanced around them and not you, so selling will always be the best option.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
This league is completely fucked now. This is more loot than affliction even, with a lot more granular control over what you're able to get to drop. Coupled with a complete item editor I really don't see how this ends up being anything but nonsense.

I'm just a pleb and this is a nothing example, but behold:

Capture.PNG

This one simple alflame resulting in more map drops than I was able to carry out of the map with all 6 portals. I left another 200+ maps just lying on the floor with no way to take them with me. I went from just barely having 100 atlas completion to infinite map sustain for the entire league off one map mod.

Capture.PNG

• 2Mother of God
  • 1Like
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 3 users

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
as someone with I think 2k hours playing this let me tell you, don’t worry about figuring any new league out this fast, esp this one which is convoluted as fuck. There are legions of autistic galaxy brains working in concert to min max the shit out of it and your role like any good pleb is to make money by figuring out what they need and selling that (like a farmer selling his coca leaves to a cartel) , like what coffins you need to list etc. trying to craft yourself will be an exercise in abject failure because you will never approach what these autists will do , and prices will be balanced around them and not you, so selling will always be the best option.
No offense taken, was more hoping it would somewhat make sense and also help me understand the overall usual crafting at the same time, shit is super complicated but looks deep as fuck.

Bout to finish the campaign just so I can try and get some phat lewtz / currency before it gets leveled out again, hope I'm not too late.

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
Amazingly killed Kitava A10 with zero deaths, only had 2300 hps too - first time for everything. (Innocence kicked my ass enough anyway).

Gonna hit up some low tier maps to try and scrounge up some chaos since I barely got any during the campaign for whatever reason, hoping to make it back to red maps by the weekend with any luck. (Only get an hour or two to play during the week)

Last edited:

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
This league is completely fucked now. This is more loot than affliction even, with a lot more granular control over what you're able to get to drop. Coupled with a complete item editor I really don't see how this ends up being anything but nonsense.

I'm just a pleb and this is a nothing example, but behold:

View attachment 522783

This one simple alflame resulting in more map drops than I was able to carry out of the map with all 6 portals. I left another 200+ maps just lying on the floor with no way to take them with me. I went from just barely having 100 atlas completion to infinite map sustain for the entire league off one map mod.

View attachment 522784
This is how they get people to play SSF. Not by making it reasonable to farm all build-enabling uniques, but by making participating in the trade economy as distasteful as possible.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This is how they get people to play SSF. Not by making it reasonable to farm all build-enabling uniques, but by making participating in the trade economy as distasteful as possible.
This was the best time to go back to ssf. Haven't tried it since harvest and it's a better experience then ever.

Still got 5 spots left in the league for any of you boomers.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Its no meme an item editor too, not just 'the crafting is good' - just print your own PoB items as desired:

1712204635591.png

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
From first glance I hope the self crafting works because buying anything is about to get mega expensive with the amount of divines people said they got on a single map.

Aazrael

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Its no meme an item editor too, not just 'the crafting is good' - just print your own PoB items as desired:

View attachment 522849
But how much Autism is required to craft stuff like that? I feel most of the stuff posted in this game is really just for the 1% that no-life it.

If its simple to craft and get resources for then great!

Have not had much play time this League yet. Only like lvl 87 on my League Starter but as usual I have zero currency to do any particular "strategy" with.

My goal is just completing the Atlas and maybe try more than Exarch and Eater.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

krismunich

<Silver Donator>
Collecting the perfect amount of corpses takes a while. Much easier now that people started selling them actually.

Borzak

Only act 3, multiple chaos so far. Of course the value of them may be headed down. Managed to craft a 5 link chest piece.

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
I will say, anecdotally, that this is the first league I dropped 2 divines before the campaign was done. One was a high 40s Heist, the other just a campaign zone.

Still effing around in low maps at the moment so no real opinion on the advanced stuff as yet. I do not expect to see ronne levels of drops or crafting, as is usual.

Borzak

I'm not going any further in the campaign till the stash tab sale so I can get a currency tab. March 5th I assume that's US time since it's the 5th in New Zealand already and no sale.

I'm sure people will come out soon for the best way to craft with the league stuff. But at least it makes more sense to start. Be a good league to start in.