Path of Exile

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
I will say, anecdotally, that this is the first league I dropped 2 divines before the campaign was done. One was a high 40s Heist, the other just a campaign zone.

Still effing around in low maps at the moment so no real opinion on the advanced stuff as yet. I do not expect to see ronne levels of drops or crafting, as is usual.
At least someone had luck during the campaign, I am almost to yellow maps and barely saw 5 raw chaos drops, zero divines.

Granted I'm not super far into the atlas and I did make some chaos selling some random drops, but I was hoping to get lucky this league start =).

Definitely moving a bit faster than my Std character though.

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
Also, my Heists are bugged.

About half the time the NPC appears on the opposite side of the door to do the unlocking. If I move away and they teleport back to me, sometimes it fixes it. But I got stuck in a room where I could not move far enough away to reset the NPC, and I just had to log out of another when the NPC went on the far side of the door 6 times in a row, and could not unlock because the mobs were massed on that side and kept resetting his progress bar.

Anyone else getting this?

Edit - there is a bug report with a couple of responses in the official Forum.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
1712287983989.png

wtf is going on?

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I'm level 70 using this build Boneshatter Juggernaut League Starter 3.23 - POE Maxroll.gg

but not sure I understand the end game skill choices or if the build page is 'wrong'

Ancestral Protector - Ancestral Warchief - Multiple Totems Support - Maim Support (but you can only have one totem gem down at once?)

CWDT Lvl 1 - Molten Shell lvl 1 - Warlords Mark lvl 1 - Berserk lvl 20 ( I understand keeping CWDT at lvl 1 so it triggers more frequently but Berserk is linked and too high a lvl so have to cast manually

Pride - Determination - Ancestral Cry - Urgent Orders Support ( Not enough mana for Pride, Determination and War Banner )

Precision - Arrogance Support - Leap Slam - Faster Attacks Support

1712320915806.png

Also how do i get rid of these, cant stash them or destroy them

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
I'm level 70 using this build Boneshatter Juggernaut League Starter 3.23 - POE Maxroll.gg

but not sure I understand the end game skill choices or if the build page is 'wrong'

Ancestral Protector - Ancestral Warchief - Multiple Totems Support - Maim Support (but you can only have one totem gem down at once?)

CWDT Lvl 1 - Molten Shell lvl 1 - Warlords Mark lvl 1 - Berserk lvl 20 ( I understand keeping CWDT at lvl 1 so it triggers more frequently but Berserk is linked and too high a lvl so have to cast manually

Pride - Determination - Ancestral Cry - Urgent Orders Support ( Not enough mana for Pride, Determination and War Banner )

View attachment 523100

Not sure about the other stuff but I think the multiple totem gem allows more than one at a time.

Think the contracts can go into a specific locker for heist maybe, someone with more knowledge can correct me if I'm wrong.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>

View attachment 523100

On the build:
Multi-Totem Support allows you to have more than one totem out at a time, but you have to manually cast each of them every time. It is a pain in the balls.

You will need to get a new Berserk gem and make sure it meets the requirements for CWDT. It will just not be as effective.

If you don't have enough mana to reserve all your auras then you need to keep Reservation Efficiency on the tree or your gear.

Re: Quest Contracts - Go into a map and drop them on the ground. Then just leave.

Thregin

Blackwing Lair Raider

View attachment 523100

I was actually super confused why they'd suggest using urgent orders, because obviously call to arms is much better. Turns out i was right. From their guide:
1712332695656.png

Also, i don't think you'd want to automate berserk.
And you can drop the green contracts on the floor in any non town/non hideout area

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I was actually super confused why they'd suggest using urgent orders, because obviously call to arms is much better. Turns out i was right. From their guide:
View attachment 523130
Also, i don't think you'd want to automate berserk.
And you can drop the green contracts on the floor in any non town/non hideout area

ok thx and it looks like I can't drop two diff totems at same time. What should I replace one of those with?

elidib

Vyemm Raider
when you want extra boss damage, you drop Ancestral Warchief.

When you're getting plastered by a juiced rare, you drop Ancestral Protector.

You don't use both at the same time.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
You use both at the same time you dorks.

The point with multi totem support is it adds +2 to your totem limit, bring it to 3 total.

So with both totems linked to multi totem you press Q to drop warchief, making 2 warchiefs, then press W to drop 2 protectors which is 4 totems total and 1 over the limit, so it'll remove your oldest totem which is a warchief, leaving you with 3 totem totems on the ground, 1 warchief and 2 protectors, and you get the damage/attack speed buffs from both then until they die or expire.

• 3Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 3 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
You use both at the same time you dorks.

The point with multi totem support is it adds +2 to your totem limit, bring it to 3 total.

So with both totems linked to multi totem you press Q to drop warchief, making 2 warchiefs, then press W to drop 2 protectors which is 4 totems total and 1 over the limit, so it'll remove your oldest totem which is a warchief, leaving you with 3 totem totems on the ground, 1 warchief and 2 protectors, and you get the damage/attack speed buffs from both then until they die or expire.

They both look alike, it's like having totems of Hoss Hoss and Haus Haus up at once. How are you meant to know there's 2 Hoss Hoss and 1 Haus Haus or 3 Haus Haus or 2 Hoss Hoss and 1 Haus Haus , wait did I already say that? see, it's confusing!

• 1Hodjing
  • 1Faggotry
  • 1Potato
Reactions: 2 users

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
They have different graphics, and provide different buff icons

Or, ya know, just press each button once

If that's still somehow too hard for you buy an MTX for one of them

• 1Edgelord
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
The real question is: would Ossoi play a notoriously new-player-unfriendly game just so he could have a new thread to ruin?

• 2Galaxy Brain
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
The real question is: would Ossoi play a notoriously new-player-unfriendly game just so he could have a new thread to ruin?

Is it possible to vote in this contest without implicitly encouraging the very behavior we're trying to condemn?

I guess Ossoi? He's posting in the PoE thread now :(

WTF is wrong with you? you wearing your +15 to paranoia helm today or the +25% amnesia belt?

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I said the game was new-player-unfriendly, not that you were new to the game. You're acting like a new player.

And an asshat.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users