Path of Exile

Xevy

Log Wizard
Man you really have a problem on differing opinions of design. Ever think you're the problem?

View attachment 528064
No, I've played this game for 11 years. I've seen it all. I ACTUALLY played original Harvest to know what it was ACTUALLY like. I've been through the good times and the bad times.

Thinking we're in the bad times now is a factual inaccuracy.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Ive rotated 4 quad tabs of coffins down to 5c, that shit dont sell. And when a few do, the UI doesn't highlight it for some reason.

stankwoo

Silver Knight of the Realm
I might try the graveyard again. It is probably daunting even more because I haven't tried to craft anything yet. However my upgrades are in the multiple divine range so I should try and learn.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I might try the graveyard again. It is probably daunting even more because I haven't tried to craft anything yet. However my upgrades are in the multiple divine range so I should try and learn.

Before you go and craft something check trade to make sure a thousand people didn't already make that thing. I was going to throw together a sweet Bone Ring with T1 minion damage, T1 minion attack/cast speed and some other shit and all the other minion bros already cranked out enough of them I didn't have any reason to blow my corpses.

stankwoo

Appreciate the advice. Definitely will do that.
Also try and see what the estimated cost is on craft of exile. Since I'm new to the end it's hard for me to know what to spend on vs do it myself but I imagine time and tears will take care of that.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Before you go and craft something check trade to make sure a thousand people didn't already make that thing. I was going to throw together a sweet Bone Ring with T1 minion damage, T1 minion attack/cast speed and some other shit and all the other minion bros already cranked out enough of them I didn't have any reason to blow my corpses.
With Kalandra's Touch's being dirt cheap this league, also make sure to check the validity of one of those before buying/crafting another ring. Had a guildmate craft 4x bone rings for his god ring and ended up with one usable, and 3 okayish ones that netted him like 11divs back on a 5 div craft. Then I think he went to make another rather than just buying a Touch for 4 div.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
Made my first big purchase and got a massive thread of hope for like 20 div, it's weird though because I dropped 2 or 3 seemingly not very good points to put into the newly acquired ring, and my POB DPD barely moved. Not really sure what that's about, will try and post before and after POBs tomorrow - but I will say I definitely feel like I'm doing more damage. Not only that, but hovering over my skill I have like 20k+ more dps. (I know that isn't exactly accurate but still).

Gonna try and slay Maven on my own so I can feel like I earned that last voidstone either tomorrow or this weekend, but could really use some input on where to spend the 100+ divs I have to make a nice impact.

Currently starved for Int so I cant change my ammy or anoint or I'll lose my chest gems :(

Apostolos

Golden Knight of the Realm
Can maybe try and use an Int tattoo somewhere right? (I think those are still one of the ones that drop but I'd have to double check)

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
Okay, so here is my build before the Thread of Hope:

This is the current build with a few points moved around:

I definitely gained a bit of DPS but not as much as I was expecting.....seems there are a few other decent nodes I can take in the Thread ring, just have to figure out what I can afford to remove. Any help is appreciated!

Thregin

Blackwing Lair Raider
Okay, so here is my build before the Thread of Hope:

This is the current build with a few points moved around:

I definitely gained a bit of DPS but not as much as I was expecting.....seems there are a few other decent nodes I can take in the Thread ring, just have to figure out what I can afford to remove. Any help is appreciated!

Right off the bat, with this thread of hope you can remove the 3 small nodes leading to forces of nature.
I'd probably look into a lethal pride timeless jewel for either jewel socket near the +1 frenzy nodes by clicking the find timeless jewel button in pob and then buy whatever seed is most bang for your buck.
111.png

2222.png

Can get fancy and search for specific nodes but thats more tryhard and you'll have to figure it out on your own because i can't fit it in this picture.

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
Right off the bat, with this thread of hope you can remove the 3 small nodes leading to forces of nature.
I'd probably look into a lethal pride timeless jewel for either jewel socket near the +1 frenzy nodes by clicking the find timeless jewel button in pob and then buy whatever seed is most bang for your buck.
View attachment 528308
View attachment 528316

Can get fancy and search for specific nodes but thats more tryhard and you'll have to figure it out on your own because i can't fit it in this picture.
Nice I'll take a look this weekend, am 30% to 100 so any damage help I can get is awesome, and 3 pts would be a nice chunk of health as well.

Never understood how the timeless jewels worked TBH, but I do have 125 div still and even more if some of my stash sells. Thanks for the insight!

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If you know the stats you're fishing for, or just want to browse, use this tool.

They added trade links to it too so it makes it super useful to buy up things. Was able to get triple faster ignites for like 10D with a 30 STR and %STR.

You can weight what you want to but I'm not smart enough for that. I'm assuming you'd have to use POB to create the weights.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
Man, If I wasn't so damned lazy I would've been 100 by now.

Finally swapped my atlas around and bought 2 div worth of dominion / 30% xp shrine scarabs, and even running non-ideal maps I went from 30-84% into 99 in less than 2 hours.

I should finally hit 100 tonight and then I won't give a fuck about dying this league anymore!

Would recommend this to anyone as it is super easy, and would give whatever scarabs I have left once I ding if anyone needs.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Would recommend this to anyone as it is super easy, and would give whatever scarabs I have left once I ding if anyone needs.

I would take any leftover once you're done. 76% to 96 on my second char using same strategy. Not sure what maps are really optimal. Is annoying to zoom-zoom through with more fireworks than Disney Main Street parade then just get instaclapped out of nowhere because I wasn't paying attention

Edit: 5 mins later died twice after running a map that was a little too juiced instead of just taking it slow and steady, ffs

Last edited:

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
And.........I did it, level 100. Feels good, now just have to figure out wtf I can do to increase my dps, swapped those 2 pts and added the last one from leveling and POB doesnt show a difference at all.

Not only that, but it says I dont have enough mana available for my skills which isnt even the case. Ugh may need to spend an hour or two learning how-to use POB better

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
And.........I did it, level 100. Feels good, now just have to figure out wtf I can do to increase my dps, swapped those 2 pts and added the last one from leveling and POB doesnt show a difference at all.

Not only that, but it says I dont have enough mana available for my skills which isnt even the case. Ugh may need to spend an hour or two learning how-to use POB better
Fate has determined that I am staying 96 this league, I seem to die every time I hit 4 bubbles in. Not that any more levels change my build in any appreciable way.

Grats on 100. I've been in this game for over 10 years and have never done it.

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
Fate has determined that I am staying 96 this league, I seem to die every time I hit 4 bubbles in. Not that any more levels change my build in any appreciable way.

Grats on 100. I've been in this game for over 10 years and have never done it.
I have 4 omens of ameliorate if you want them? They reduce xp loss to 75% less, only needed one but bought 5 just in case. All yours if you need.

Thanks too btw, just used to grinding I guess?

stankwoo

Grats on 100!

I am going to have to get some of those scarabs and give it a shot. Sounds awesome.

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
I would take any leftover once you're done. 76% to 96 on my second char using same strategy. Not sure what maps are really optimal. Is annoying to zoom-zoom through with more fireworks than Disney Main Street parade then just get instaclapped out of nowhere because I wasn't paying attention

Edit: 5 mins later died twice after running a map that was a little too juiced instead of just taking it slow and steady, ffs
Probably wont be back on til tomorrow but I have a decent amount that are all yours if you need em, add Yaanecro (I think? Could be NecroYaa) and Ill hook you up tomorrow.

All I did was spec atlas for all the shrine nodes and do 3 extra shrine scarabs and the 1 30% increased xp....just picked whatever maps I thought were pretty open and not too maze-like and tried to hit 6 or 7 shrines before starting to wipe out the packs.

Was anywhere between 1 and 3% per map, when I got the acceleration shrine early it tended to be a lot better results.

Edit: make sure you grab all the shrine duration nodes, made a huge difference as well.

Last edited:

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
I have 4 omens of ameliorate if you want them? They reduce xp loss to 75% less, only needed one but bought 5 just in case. All yours if you need.

Thanks too btw, just used to grinding I guess?
Thanks, I'm good! I have about 5 of them! I just die at random so they don't really help. Not like I am doing something challenging, I die the PoE way, not really understanding what EXACTLY it was that killed me.