Pathfinder: Kingmaker

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Was just thinking about buying this. I'm guessing it's best to just wait for the EE to drop?

If you find a price you shouldn't pass up, I'd grab it. The enhanced edition is a free upgrade to the original. You can always just buy it and wait for the updates to drop.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Since you can get teleportation circles now that let you teleport to them, I would put them as far away as possible and rush advancement to get the circles

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I swear to God, naming shit is the hardest thing for me. Like naming characters in MMOs, /wrists.

hodj hodj this beat out "'Nessa's Cooter", for obvious reasons.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
The Troll Kingdom seemed kind of easy to me. Maybe I should have gone there earlier. I honestly think I had a harder time with the zone for the Witches Hut (Scythe Tree, Slugs, Poison, wisps in the well)

Lesson learned on not save scumming Jubilost if you fail to save his fucking wagon. At least I got him in the end, but I missed having him as an advisor.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Yeah, Witches hut has some hard fights. The three owlbears kept wrecking my shit and I had to leave it for a later time.

• 1Like

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
you know, I was looking at a guide at one point that mentioned those being a huge PITA, and I don't know that I ever saw those owlbears. I saw everything else; thought I cleared the map. Wonder if I killed them at 3am and forgot that I did, or if there is some sort of bug

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
you know, I was looking at a guide at one point that mentioned those being a huge PITA, and I don't know that I ever saw those owlbears. I saw everything else; thought I cleared the map. Wonder if I killed them at 3am and forgot that I did, or if there is some sort of bug

If it's the one I am thinking of it's one of those side areas where you have to make a mobility or athletics check to get to.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
If it's the one I am thinking of it's one of those side areas where you have to make a mobility or athletics check to get to.

Hmmm, may have missed it. Looking at a walkthrough, looks like that should be over by the worgs/werewolf. I know I killed those.

Also, failing this just now made me LOL

• 5Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 7 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Hmmm, may have missed it. Looking at a walkthrough, looks like that should be over by the worgs/werewolf. I know I killed those.

Also, failing this just now made me LOL

View attachment 209289

Yeah, it's definitely there. If I remember right there is like a log and brush as you enter that area before you turn south into the werewolf spot. It leads to an area not on the actual map so that may screw you up.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Do inquisitors still not have inquisitions? I'll finally play through the game once the EE is out, but that really bugged me at release.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Last night I went and did some stuff in game, came back to what I think was the 2nd Bald Hilltop encounter. I'm lvl 8 I think.

Encounter was tough. I got past a boar (easy), treant-like bear wasn't too bad, treant-like smilodon was a bit rougher, then the nymph dropped out some 'spam' summons that would start to overwhelm me.

Had to try it something like 7-8 times before I got the win. Ended up blinded w/o enough cure blindness spells memmed, and nymph was hard as fuck to land hits on, but eventually got her. I was also fighting in the middle of Grease (was trying to slow down her summons) and she wouldn't move...prob should have dispelled the grease, but whatevs.

So, after victory, I thought "better save this shit", and...accidentally hit F8 again instead of F5.

I just got up and went to bed early, LOL

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
I was going to look into that but a lot of people said it has many problems. Works good when it works, but the rest is bad.

EE comes out in a few days and I'm going to start over. Should have POE2 Deadfire finished up by then.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Those new classes look shitty but I like the other updates! My wrecking crew is making fine progress. I'll probably finish up the game this weekend or something. Finally.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
New DLC & enhanced edition released today. There's a bug that is deleting custom portraits so back those up if you have any

• 1Like

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
So far the roguelike dungeon is sort of underwhelming. I'm playing on Challenging difficulty so that might be too low, but I'm at Floor 12 (character level 8) and have been able to breeze through it all without many issues. My party so far is a Two-Weapon Fighter, a Crossbow Rogue, a Smilodon Druid, a Cold Evocation Sorcerer, and I just added a Bard. Not sure what to make my 6th character once I have enough gold, I have four frontliners now and all the spell utility I need so maybe another archer.