Patrice O'neal on Opie & Anthony

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
This is his biggest special. It's one that came out shortly before his death. I re-watch this every few years. It's incredible.

And this is audio only. They released it a little after he died. Recording from a new set he was working on.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
He died a long time ago. Just after Thanksgiving 2011.

I actually went to his funeral in NYC. I really respected the guy. He was by far my favorite comic. Fortunately I saw him perform live a good 20-30 times. I would go out every time he was in or close to Philly. Even saw him perform in AC once.

I recorded the entire Patrice set (and a little of Robert Kelly's) with my HDFlip. The badass video camera of yesteryear.

9CTug3g.png

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
I was always a Stern guy but now that he's a full blown SJW fag I've really enjoyed finding old O and A stuff on youtube. Patrice and Louis appearances being my favorites.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Goatface

didn't know where to put this, figured would bump this

1613867457300.png

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
didn't know where to put this, figured would bump this

View attachment 336442

Oh nice! Thank you for posting this. I remember hearing about this supposed documentary years ago but never saw it come to fruition.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
The director of that doc messaged me on youtube to see if I could provide originals of my recordings from Atlantic City. So I sent them all over. I hope something made it into the doc, at least if it was good enough.
EDIT: Oh shit, it's already out. Aired a few days ago.

You can find it in the usual places.

EDIT 2: I'm really enjoying this doc. They DID use a clip that I filmed in AC. And I'm laughing through the whole damn thing, while shaking the camera a lot. It's an hour and 5 minutes into it.

Oh shit, my name's in the credits also under the Archival Material section. Awesome. I'm glad they could use some of it.

Last edited:
  • 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
The director of that doc messaged me on youtube to see if I could provide originals of my recordings from Atlantic City. So I sent them all over. I hope something made it into the doc, at least if it was good enough.
EDIT: Oh shit, it's already out. Aired a few days ago.

You can find it in the usual places.

EDIT 2: I'm really enjoying this doc. They DID use a clip that I filmed in AC. And I'm laughing through the whole damn thing, while shaking the camera a lot. It's an hour and 5 minutes into it.

Oh shit, my name's in the credits also under the Archival Material section. Awesome. I'm glad they could use some of it.

That's awesome!

I'm watching it right now, really enjoying it. Love just listening to Patrice man.