(PC) Mordhau

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
You mean skill wise, because I dont think theres anything game breaking locked behind levels.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
You mean skill wise, because I dont think theres anything game breaking locked behind levels.

Yes, skill wise.

Last game with Hatorade Hatorade one dude wiped out 3-4 of of us 3 waves in a row. The only thing that I think is game breaking is horses.

yimmien

Molten Core Raider
Yeah I saw some 35ish guy go like 82-6 in a frontline. He wasnt doing anything cheesy like spawn raiding on a horse either. He was on flags just fighting people off. He killed me a few times where I thought I had a few good shots but his timing was just perfect on counterattacking and range.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
I haven't seen anyone even close to those numbers lol. That is pretty insane, thought I was pulling some solid numbers with 48-16-20

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
There are some bots available, they'll autoblock everything. Game doesn't have anti-cheat measures.

That being said I'm still having fun with this game, its fun in short periods, it doesn't take too much time to unlock items, and its not P2W.

I hope they balance the maps and expand the game modes.

Hekotat

The usual of taking things way too seriously.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

You must still be at work, with an active internet connection. Best not log on again or I'll brain you back to the stone age with my 2h mace.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
You must still be at work, with an active internet connection. Best not log on again or I'll brain you back to the stone age with my 2h mace.
Considering that you probably uninstalled this game 4 times after I've Ned Stark'ed you arse time and time again, I raugh at this proclamation.

Image result for raugh

Hekotat

Considering that you probably uninstalled this game 4 times after I've Ned Stark'ed you arse time and time again, I raugh at this proclamation.

Image result for raugh

Mad props for using the word Raugh with your raugh picture, I raughed.