People (or Person) That Need to Die

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>

Echuta

Golden Knight of the Realm
Justin Bieber. I would buy someone a lifetime of Taco Bell if that happened.

Mr_Bungle

Interstellar Botanist
<Gold Donor>
Rick Ross. Was a cop and is now rapping about breaking the law and being a badass criminal.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
Sir Tuco, she is extremely fat.

EDIT: The title is an euphemism for, "people that rustles my jimmies."

ezcw_sl

shitlord
I feel bad that the first thing I did when opened the link was laugh when I saw that her daughter was half-black.

Titan_Atlas

Deus Vult
<Banned>
I feel bad that the first thing I did when opened the link was laugh when I saw that her daughter was half-black.
Exactly what I thought, it was a giggle moment. On topic Michael Moore, while he hasn't been in the news for a while, the fact that he's a fat fucking slob who knowingly lies and cheats the film to make a poor point really rustles my jimmy's.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
This bitch right here

rrr_img_39855.jpg

Salshun_sl

shitlord
Tom Cruise.
Eh, I gotta get clarification on this one. The person? Yes, death by grease fire. As an actor, the movies he's been in and the characters he's played, not so much. I can watch Last Samurai every day and twice on Sunday, same with Born on the 4th of July, or fuck even Top Gun. You gotta learn to separate the person from their entertainer rolls. I LOVE Tool but I know MJK is a pure fuck self-righteous douche-nozzle.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Westborough Baptists. First they need to eat broken glass bottles and piss out the shards.

The rest of your lists can wait.

Dedface_sl

shitlord
Eh, I gotta get clarification on this one. The person? Yes, death by grease fire. As an actor, the movies he's been in and the characters he's played, not so much. I can watch Last Samurai every day and twice on Sunday, same with Born on the 4th of July, or fuck even Top Gun. You gotta learn to separate the person from their entertainer rolls. I LOVE Tool but I know MJK is a pure fuck self-righteous douche-nozzle.
He thought it would be ok if he played the role of Jack Reacher. I can't watch any movie with him in it. He's just this short crooked faced douchebag. Also, he's a fucking scientologist.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/lyapalater/y...e-same-way-aga