Perception: A new twist on horror from ex-Irrational Games Developers

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
I just saw this this morning.

BioShock Veterans Working on Horror Game Where You Play as a Blind Woman - Yahoo Games

Looks pretty sweet. Basically you are a blind 29 year old woman, and you are going to explore an old house on the east coast. However, the protaginist is blond and to be able to see, you are basically using Echo from sound waves, which is your perception of the house. Seems to be a new twist on the helpless horror protagonist like with Outlast, but the voice acting was really good at in the trailer.

There also is a kickstarter and they may make it an Occulus rift game if they get enough support.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
I just saw this this morning.

BioShock Veterans Working on Horror Game Where You Play as a Blind Woman - Yahoo Games

Looks pretty sweet. Basically you are a blind 29 year old woman, and you are going to explore an old house on the east coast. However, the protaginist isblondand to be able to see, you are basically using Echo from sound waves, which is your perception of the house. Seems to be a new twist on the helpless horror protagonist like with Outlast, but the voice acting was really good at in the trailer.

There also is a kickstarter and they may make it an Occulus rift game if they get enough support.
Playing as a blonde is horrific enough. Did they really need to make her 29 and blind?

In all seriousness, it looks like a neat concept. Not 100% convinced on the gameplay after watching the trailer, but it's certainly unique.

Del

Vyemm Raider
More ex Bioshock guys forgo gameplay for a walk and talk atmospheric borefest, this time starring a spunky blind girl who just wont shut the fuck up.

Shes handy witch a wrench guys! How empowering; the blind girl is a capable plumber.

The GOTY awards are already piling up.