Philip Seymour Hoffman Found Dead

spronk

FPS noob
man heroin must be a helluva drug if a dude who has pretty much everything you could want in life still dies to heroin

hunger games 3 just started filming about a month ago so they will probably have to recast the part

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
man heroin must be a helluva drug if a dude who has pretty much everything you could want in life still dies to heroin

hunger games 3 just started filming about a month ago so they will probably have to recast the part
That's the thing about hard drugs. You give your brain a 10 to measure everything else by and it will never forget.

ShakyJake

<Donor>
rrr_img_58974.png

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
He had already been through recovery for alcohol in the past. I guess he decided if he was going to fall off the wagon he was going all out.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Omg this blows. Usually not phased by these things but why cant a shit actor die instead
frown.png

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Another thing about being a prolific character who has a history of drug abuse is that everywhere you go people want to do your drug of choice with you just for the sake of 'getting high with philip fucking seymour hoffman'. Even though money probably wasn't a concern all the logistics of getting a hold of the drug and setting everything up is completely replaced by some guy who is goadding and tempting you into doing something you're addicted to in the worst way.