Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
[SERIES][TVPOSTER]
otKMnFP9i5btG5Ucu6U4wkE0eYY.jpg
[/TVPOSTER][SERIESWRAP][EPISODENAME]Pitch[/EPISODENAME]

Genre: [GENRE]Drama[/GENRE]

First Aired: [RELEASE]2016-09-22[/RELEASE]

Overview: [PLOT]Pitch is the dramatic and inspirational story of a young pitcher who becomes the first woman to play Major League Baseball. [/PLOT][/SERIESWRAP][/SERIES]

Anyone else watch this? It wasn't bad IMO. I expected a lot more SJW girl powah bullshit. There was some, but the way they handled the ass slapping makes me think they're not going be pussies. It would probably have been better as a movie, but I'll give it a couple episodes and see where it goes.

Last edited by a moderator:

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
FFS all you had to do was follow the directions it told you to do ...

At this point I am not sure you are retarded or just willfully ignorant of all that is around you.

faille

Molten Core Raider
I enjoyed it. Does seem more like a movie since I'm not sure how much further they can go with the premise but so far I liked the characters enough to find them interesting and will keep watching.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I enjoyed it as well, though I'm not sure how well it will pan out over a season. I agree that it feels like it could have been an interesting movie. I'll keep watching and see what happens. Seems like it will be her trying to fit in as one of the guys while struggling with girl problems.

I really liked how they handled the father stuff

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I think it depends on how solid her mechanics would be. Mo'ne Davis can pitch nearly 80mph and she's 15.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
FFS all you had to do was follow the directions it told you to do ...

At this point I am not sure you are retarded or just willfully ignorant of all that is around you.
When I did that, it looked like the title was going to just be an HTML link, so I figured there must be someplace else to enter the link and let me have a non retarded title. When there wasn't I tried to edit the link back into the title and then it was just an html link.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
When I did that, it looked like the title was going to just be an HTML link, so I figured there must be someplace else to enter the link and let me have a non retarded title. When there wasn't I tried to edit the link back into the title and then it was just an html link.
It's definitely non-intuitive since it doesn't change the link or preview reasonably