pixel art games

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
sometimes some of the lesser known indie games get lost in this thread so i was thinking we could put them here. i was specifically looking for good pixel art games like death's gambit, children of morta, stuff like that. i just saw a game called dark devotion that looks interesting...

what else are you non-binary attack helio-colopters playing?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
i didn't personally dig this one, but a lot of other people on this forum did:

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
i saw a super short clip the other day but nothing was labeled... it was a platform pixel game that sort of looked like blasphemous but without the goofy conehead on the main character. i wish i had more to go on but i can't even find where i saw it. it was just some dude in armor with a big sword... =(

anyway, i'm looking for something similar to dead cells, but i've played that a ton.

edit: i found it... it's call "Slain: Back From Hell" and you can headbang with giant wolves.

BD05E701AA0271A90EF89CED6DF7E9A59D249788

B3BC3418F77AE571086CF9FAB3D2A95C1104E9B1

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This game Messenger is on my wishlist although I'm about to just buy it for 20$. Looks insanely well designed. Just good ol fashioned platforming, with a dash of metroidvania.

giphy.gif

• 1Worf

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
This game Messenger is on my wishlist although I'm about to just buy it for 20$. Looks insanely well designed. Just good ol fashioned platforming, with a dash of metroidvania.

giphy.gif

It's exceptional. Easily some of the most fun I've had in a long time.