Planetside 2

Ninen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm trying to figure out what niche the laser guided missiles fill ('specially when you consider the fact that your launch point/laser-pointer base is a "fast" moving machine). And how the game play of that is appreciably different from the "got to keep looking at it to keep it locked on" lock-on missiles.

Heat seekers, well, the bastardized little schoolbus heat-seekers like we have now, those I get. There is a niche for fire and forget missiles.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I had my share of awesome plays back during PS1, but that one at the end where he hops out of his vehicle, blasts the pursuit with a rocket launcher, and then hops back in was just amazing.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I had my share of awesome plays back during PS1, but that one at the end where he hops out of his vehicle, blasts the pursuit with a rocket launcher, and then hops back in was just amazing.
AND he got max rank off that kill, fucking baller.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Wonder how many times he went out and tried to do that before he finally got it.

I found the infil stuff a lot cooler, running around in the middle of a zerg just owning.

Hekotat

Got bored the other day and fucked around with an NC char for the first time since Beta, damn their guns are nice.

InterSlayer_sl

shitlord
Got bored the other day and fucked around with an NC char for the first time since Beta, damn their guns are nice.
One of my fav things about Planetside (1 or 2) is how big they drive home the factional differences. All the vehicles, weapons etc have a unique feel to them and after you get use to it for a few weeks, trying another faction out makes the game feel crazy different.

Typical reactions:
Vanu to NC: OMG my bullets killed someone!
NC to Vanu: OMG my aim is accurate!!

Dunno about TR because they're filthy whores.

Hekotat

Only thing is the server I'm on that has an NC char with a ton of certs never has any battles going on.

Kedwyn

Silver Squire
Just noticed this was coming soon for PS4 on their store. I wonder if the console peasants will get their own server or if they are crazy enough to throw them in with PC gamers.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Just noticed this was coming soon for PS4 on their store. I wonder if the console peasants will get their own server or if they are crazy enough to throw them in with PC gamers.
Last I heard they were getting their own server.
Plus: No hackers
Minus: I hate controllers

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
They are indeed getting their own servers. That is already confirmed.

What isn't confirmed but suggested by Higby several times, (once to our group at SOE live) was our accounts from PC will have the gear/camo etc you bought on the same account for the PS4.