Planetside 2

Errorplane

Bronze Knight of the Realm
He openly insults your outfit for being a mindless giant zerg and it is to some degree when you guys aren't running major ops but thats a big difference between the two times. When the majority of the jaeger crew logs the late night crew sometimes log in our Vanu alts on Connery. We see literally a million of you fuckers wrecking the VS. In fact i dont think i have fought any NC w/o 666 in tags. ( TR Chinese do this to VS in the morning and early afternoon)

Speaking of the VS on Connery, they are in need of some dire help. WTF? That is like the worst population imbalance i have ever seen. Saying they get raped on a nightly basis is such an understatement. It's like playing Hibernia or a even better example would be the Good team the first month on Sullon Zek lol.(add my alt if your on vs Connery btw -- RegimeVS ).

With that said its a shame you guys stayed west and didnt come to Matherson but with the Goons here maybe that is a good thing. I respect TE and played with them and against them. I understand your hate for TE. He respects my outfit which is rare and he bitched at someone on twitch for teabagging a member once haha. He used to be in my outfit i was told waaaay back when and left to form TE. He has excellent points and even being a KD whore I even agree with his hate for stats killing aspects of the game but he wants an emphasis on more infantry combat and that is his agenda( i cant blame him or Azure Twilight for wanting this)
In general the people in 666th have a lot of respect for the players in TE. They are a good group of players. We really don't care if Buzz insults us because its part of the game to talk shit about the people you are fighting against. Any large outfit is going to get called a zerg. TE and other large outfits are often called zergs. I know the people within those outfits understand that there is a lot of strategy actually going on behind the scenes. The reason a lot of people don't respect for Buzz is because of how he treats his own members. There was an instance in beta on Indar where TE had the high ground on the canyon walls and was firing rockets down on our armor column. He was calling us trash and all that shit which is fine. About 10 min into the battle we sent a platoon around to flank those on the canyon walls and took out Buzz and his crew up there. Right after that he just started shitting on his own players for about 15 minutes and blaming everyone else but himself for loosing the battle. He later took that recording down or just took that section out because I can't find it anymore. He's a real gem.

It is upsetting that a lot of the major outfits went to Mattherson but we are mainly a West coast outfit so we picked Connery. We attempted to get a number of opposing outfits to join us on Connery but everyone went Mattherson. TRG are shaping up to be a great TR outfit on Connery. I think they are a little behind us in organization but they put up some great fights. It is a shame that VS doesn't have a larger population. I couldn't even tell you the name of a VS outfit on our server.

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
I found something that really frustrates me about this game. Instant logging out.

I'm getting pretty tired of getting the upper hand on some leaderboard killwhore in their Lib and ESF only to get credit for a vehicle kill as they magically disappear.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Hmm server tranfers, maybe I'll join regime now, instead of waiting for account wide unlocks.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Ok add me as a friend and I will get you in the outfit. That goes for everyone. Hit me up tonight since we merged the outfit and new TS.

Still need to get Hekotat, PRX guys - Gripa, Goodnews and Malt in.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Ok add me as a friend and I will get you in the outfit. That goes for everyone. Hit me up tonight since we merged the outfit and new TS.

Still need to get Hekotat, PRX guys - Gripa, Goodnews and Malt in.
I will be on tonight! I get home around 8pm and I'll play for a good hour or so, 1 more day of work then I get to wreck shop for 7.

I was sending you tells this morning but no fucks were given.

Hekotat

Anyone know if that Infantry bundle on sale this week is worth it or not? I already have the lynx out of the set just didn't know how the other guns performed.

Ninen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So I picked up the anti-air bundle they had early last week, and they had the wrong HA rocket (they had the ground lock-on). No worries, seems like nearly every pilot either bugs out during the lock-on period, has flares, or just does a little corkscrew thing and laughs as the rockets shoot off into space for no fucking reason.

I log in yesterday and find they fixed the issue... by giving me a gratis AA rocket launcher. So that's 1k certs/350 station points I won't have to spend down the road.

xzi

Mouthbreather
Is it possible to faction change? Or can I change from Vanu on Jaeger to play with you guys? Vanu just up and quit apparently

I guess I could start new ._.

Hekotat

Is it possible to faction change? Or can I change from Vanu on Jaeger to play with you guys? Vanu just up and quit apparently

I guess I could start new ._.
They are putting up a hell of a fight right now.

orcmauler

Golden Squire
Sorry my play time dropped off majorly, picked up as much holiday time as I could until the new teaching gig started.
I'll pop on when I can but no biggie either way.

rush02112

Golden Knight of the Realm
I found something that really frustrates me about this game. Instant logging out.

I'm getting pretty tired of getting the upper hand on some leaderboard killwhore in their Lib and ESF only to get credit for a vehicle kill as they magically disappear.
They're probably bailing out. There is a cert for the lib (and maybe esf) that allows all 3 to bail and not take fall damage (just like dropping out of a gal)

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Hey is there a good all in one resource for the infantry weapons, perhaps something with a realistic description other than the flavor text? And I don't mean TTK spreadsheets. I've got the NC Heavy 50 round LMG I like alright, and the medic has I think NS-11? But I'm lost for engi/assault whether to look at carbines vs assault rifles, and then amongst those what I might like. Still leaning towards something midrange+ since the light tends to be lurking on ledges etc. But I do hate getting owned in most point blank fights. (Also lulz new smg's coming, how different/what will these do that carbines/shotgun don't do?)

Currently NC on Connery. (Stupid friend that rarely plays.) I've been running around when I play with CCR or whatever where I think I actually saw you Errorplane squading up with. When server transfers available I may go to play with lTGl since in bg2142 they had amazing well regimented and disciplined gameplay. CCR or whatever has tons of people and a couple decent leaders, but generally I get irritated with com chatter which should be reserved for text. Basically more organized than a random zerg, but I feel pretty amateur/loose. I know 666th is the other big dog, how are they? I was worried too regimented since when I read a recruitment post it sounded like there might be required play time or like forcing people into mainly playing with one group most of the time (armor/air/infantry).

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
I'm having fun, but even after the AA buff, there's faaar too many aircraft. Planeside 2 indeed!

othree

I am updating. I played a bit at release and haven't played since. The last video posted did wonders for my motivation to play for some reason.

Errorplane

I know 666th is the other big dog, how are they? I was worried too regimented since when I read a recruitment post it sounded like there might be required play time or like forcing people into mainly playing with one group most of the time (armor/air/infantry).
That is actually the complete opposite of how the outfit in ran. For one we have people who join who had never played before. We actually do a different type of training everyday of the week (Basic infantry training, etc.) Second, you can play with any squad or group type anytime you want. I often play with our infantry squads and then switch to air if I get bored. There is absolutely nothing holding anyone to any squad. Some members get more serious then others and that's okay. You should look into joining up with us www.planetside-devildogs.com

On a side note, our infantry squads are called Hammer. Usually on Friday and Saturday nights we have a squad or two that go by hammered squad because they are all wasted. We have fun.

Ninen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Hrm, it really feels like something went wrong with burster AA changes. Shots seem to be going wider (larger cone of fire), Not getting red hit indicators while still getting explosion puffs, ESFs taking damage like Libs used to, Libs taking damage at the Galaxy rate, Galaxies flat out ignoring the flak.

Rockets still seem to do the same damage (the 1 in 10 times they're not flared off) AND seem to ignore the gyrations that used to break lock. Watched a rocket orbit a guy like 4 revolutions before finally hitting.

Didn't get a chance to try out skyguard in a quick play session.