Playstation Plus+

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
FYI, Demon's Souls just went up as a free game for the PS3 and Disgaea 3 for the Vita.

The Cave went free last week for the PS3.

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
Nice. Too bad I bought Demon Souls as soon as it hit the market
frown.png
Damn it.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Utnayan: Heh, seems every big game they've done has been that way - thank god I resisted getting it digital, finally can take advantage of a major title for PSPlus for a change. (I'd owned it on disc before - but traded it in a while back since I've got a backlog and I saw it was going digital soon)

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Nice, I don't have Demon Souls. I've been grabbing every Vita game that goes up, so I have like 10 of them on my harddrive. Now I just need a Vita...

Vaclav

Lol Soy - same on Vita so many games whenever I do as well.

Vaclav

Dammit, dammit, dammit - bought XCom digital like... 2 months ago being sure it had no chance of being PSPlus ever (and so the wife and I could play same time on the console). Hah... Goes to show....

Good to see UC3 though, already own the other 2 and still not played 3 so had an itch a few times.

Vorph

Hope you've got a big HD in your PS3 and unlimited bandwidth from your ISP, because Uncharted 3 is a 43.5GB download (and requires 87+GB free space to install). The CGI movies are all uncompressed 1080p, and 3D on top of that which doubles their size, so the thing is massive.

nu_11

still only have the 80gb my ps3 came with =(

any 2.5 in. notebook hard drive will work right?

Vorph

Yeah, any 2.5" SATA drive, but I would make sure it's 7200rpm. Decent 500GB ones are about $60-70 at Newegg now.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
Hope you've got a big HD in your PS3 and unlimited bandwidth from your ISP, because Uncharted 3 is a 43.5GB download (and requires 87+GB free space to install). The CGI movies are all uncompressed 1080p, and 3D on top of that which doubles their size, so the thing is massive.
Daaaaaamn! That's big.

I have the 500bg with like 300gb available at least.

Vaclav

Yea that is big, but again 500 GB here and about half free at last check.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
I finally bought a PS Vita this week. so I can at least start playing some of the Vita games that have been taking up HD space for months now.

Vaclav

I finally bought a PS Vita this week. so I can at least start playing some of the Vita games that have been taking up HD space for months now.
You just need to flag them to download to "save them" for a future Vita technically - didn't need to clutter your drive.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Might as well though, rather leave my PS on to DL shit and transfer them as needed to my Vita.

Vaclav

Might as well though, rather leave my PS on to DL shit and transfer them as needed to my Vita.
Heh, true enough just stating since he was implying it's been a bit - could even just flag then blitz DL them when he got it.