please keep Scott Stapp in your prayers this Thanksgiving

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
considering Mark Tremonti is one of the best guitarists alive today, i'm not sure what the joke is supposed to be there.

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
What the hell! You have to be kidding me! I know it's hard to pick a winner with such great talent... But please Mark is not 2nd to anyone, let alone 56th! Get a grip and make Tremonti your number one! AB forever!.
keg loves him some buckcherry too!

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
I'm a big fan of their song Lit Up but pretty much everything else by them sucks

Rais

Trakanon Raider
He needs more Christian prayers. He is now claiming his kids are under attack by ISIS and the dirty cops have locked him in a phych hold.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I'm praying for him as we speak.

Is it working? Is creed back together?

Rais

Trakanon Raider
Please keep Scott Stapp in your ISIS prayers.
Scott Stapp threatened to assassinate President Obama ... and his alarmed wife and sister-in-law made a desperate 911 call to stop him.

Scott had just gone AWOL from a mental facility late last month, when his sister-in-law told the 911 dispatcher he was cruising around his neighborhood, shirtless on a bicycle. She says the former Creed frontman claimed to be a CIA agent and his mission was to kill Obama.

Stapp claimed in a rambling video the IRS is trying to ruin his life because he's been trashing Obama.

Jaclyn Stapp, Scott's wife, joins the 40-minute 911 call, telling the dispatcher Scott had printed out 400 - 600 pages of CIA documents which he supposedly found online, put them in a book bag and took off on his bike.

Read more:Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Celebrity News | TMZ.com