please post if you're REALLY A GUY but pretending to be a woman

khanable_sl

shitlord
I'll happily take on the persona of a guy pretending to be a sentient microwave and you guys can expose me in the future if you want

the motherfucking hotpockets were a god damned lie!

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
You'd still have guys wanting to stick their "burrito's" in you.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
rrr_img_228.jpg

rrr_img_228.jpg

rrr_img_228.jpg

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users
Hmm... as much as I always play a mangina in games, I'll admit to being a guy. That being said, I'm a guy who likes other guys, likes gals, and would love to be a gal if I were a little younger and had the money for all the work. But I'm not, and I'm okay with that in general. Most of the time I feel like Charlie Brown with a desire to dress in drag/get a sex change, tbh.

That being said, wtf, Evelys?! I thought you were cool, yo *sniff*

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
I'm actually a girl who pretends to be a guy online cause I'm a FtM tranny. In 6 months it'll be official, getting my name legally changed, driver's license, etc.. ?_?

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
OK...this is hard. I know a lot of you have little fantasies about me...and I led a few of you on. I didn't want to, but rent was due and I panicked, couldn't think of any other way to keep my home. Those pictures I sent you were my sister....I'm really sorry. I know I've betrayed the trust of everyone here and that was never my intention. I started posting as a female just on a lark, I never expected all the positive feedback and attention. It was like a drug...I couldn't stop. I was in too deep. All the girly things I did, all my eyelash batting and double entrendres...I am ashamed of all of it. I'm...I'm sorry. I'll leave if that's what you want.

God...what a weight that is off my chest. 10 years of posting in as feminine a fashion as I could, wiped away in an instant.

My name is Grimmlokk, and I have a cock and balls.