Pokémon: Detective Pikachu (2019)

taimaishoo

Golden Knight of the Realm
I might be biased since Ryan Reynolds had been my favorite actor since Just Friends/Waiting, but this looks pretty awesome.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Watched the trailer with my daughter. Hilarious trying to explain to her pikachu in it wasn't real or a baby in a costume.

• 1Like

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Looks like the hard true crime memes are the best, here's hoping someone cuts SE7EN into it at some point.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Looks like the hard true crime memes are the best, here's hoping someone cuts SE7EN into it at some point.

The giant culture of negligent parents who dispatch their pre-teen children on mixed gender cross-country journeys is already messed up enough before you do an SVU crossover.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Qhue

Trump's Staff
The whole premise of Pokemon is indeed fucked up beyond imagining. Not only do these people kick their kids out of the house at an early age to go fend for themselves, but the whole world is populated by seemingly sentient creatures who are happily enslaved.

• 1Like

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Dr19mAAU0AEauLt.jpg

• 4Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 6 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
*mindfuck* That's Serena's Pancham that was kidnapped while she was on tour in Ryme City.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I saw the trailer last night and said to my wife "it looks fucking awesome!" I showed the trailer to my kids and they said "Dad, that looks fucking awesome!" Then my wife just looked at me....

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users