Pokemans and how to catch them with your phone - friend codes in OP

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
i used the same tech (but better) for my EQ AR-PVP-FPS networked game. It uses Point Cloud Maps (pointcloudmap.com (lolol)).

Mainly because those dirty bastards over at apple dont let you have access to the map file or add meta data to them.

• 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 1 user

Lenas

Trump's Staff
2 week water event starting today at 1pm PDT. Increased water spawns, 3x stardust for water catches, shiny shelder and kyogre additions, double candy and exp from eggs.

Last edited:

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Community day tomorrow, 11am-2pm PDT. Tyranitar evolving with Smack Down, making it one of the best rock type attackers in game. 3x exp during the window plus 3x stardust already active for the water event is going to make it a pretty crazy opportunity for anyone with lucky eggs/star pieces.

• 1Like

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
I made 6 15 attack (80+ IV) smack down Tyranitars on CD, only one of which was a shiny. I then picked up a 100 larvitar about 10 minutes before the event ended. =(

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
2724 4328 4864 is my friend code, not that you can do much if you're not together in person.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Wow they FUCKED up trading.

IVs are randomised on trade WTF.
Stops people from selling perfects. However it's a great opportunity to boost high level, shit IV Pokemon. I traded two shit Feebas with my wife and we both ended up with significantly better IV.

2535 2535 0110 - send me some eggs, bitches!

not that you can do much if you're not together in person.

Alolan eggs from gifts are marked with the sender's location. So you could hatch and trade whatever you get with someone locally and get a big credit boost toward the Pilot badge (1M kilometers between traded Pokemon for gold).

• 1Like

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
So, make sure you have an egg slot open before you bust out that gift! It's from a fair distance away. =D

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
Yep, if you get an egg from my gifts, if you've got a local friend, trade that to them and you should get a massive transfer bonus plus movement on the Pilot cheevo. I just opened your gift and got an Alolan egg from it! So in a few kms walked I should have some results =D

• 1Like

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I haven't been saving gifts for open egg slots since I've been getting like 12 a day, but I will definitely wait to open them from you two for the distance.

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
Sabbat I'm the guy that just added you, going to ship you gifts when I find them.
Awesome, I didn't recognise the name, figured it was a boardie. Think I've already sent you todays gift. I'll try like mad to send everyone a gift per day.

• 1Like

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
5984 1358 4401 is my girlfriend B-Biscuit B-Biscuit 's friend code if you guys want extra shots at Michigan eggs :)

We're both adding you now Dirk (I'm madriax on there)

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Lenas Lenas is that ANOTHER shiny Grimer it says you just caught? How are you getting so lucky on those, haha?

That shiny Muk looked awesome btw.