Pokemans and how to catch them with your phone - friend codes in OP

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Sabbat Sabbat if you do any of your lakes gairdian raids, feel free to invite me and the wife. We can do the same for you if you still need our regional one, Azelf.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

McQueen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That was unpleasant.

8AAD259B-9224-4BE6-B02B-7399BB128488.png

4438D5C5-CE7A-414C-B427-4AAA9FE74F00.png

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
jesus christ that looks like it sucks... what teams did you use?

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
Ugg, I've been doing this as casually as possible. I'm almost 9 and completely bored of fighting the same old teams.

McQueen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
jesus christ that looks like it sucks... what teams did you use?

I settled into Snorlax (Lick, Body Slam, Superpower), Alolan Sandslash (Powder Snow, Ice Punch, Gyro Ball), and Alolan Marowak (Fire Spin, Shadow Bone, Bone Club) by Rank 8. I’m sitting at 74/149 right now, so it’s definitely not the best team, but I got pretty comfortable with the matchups and switches.

F88FC9B8-13E1-4885-8CC0-CF1794482EB8.png

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
I use Aolan Sandslash as the start with ice moves, Clefable and Machamp as followups. I'm seeing Hypno in every team and more and more Venusaur, Beedril and Victrebell. I'm almost at 10 so I'll probably just tough it out, but adding fire is tempting.

McQueen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I use Aolan Sandslash as the start with ice moves, Clefable and Machamp as followups. I'm seeing Hypno in every team and more and more Venusaur, Beedril and Victrebell. I'm almost at 10 so I'll probably just tough it out, but adding fire is tempting.

Gyro Ball on Sandslash has been pretty clutch against the Fairies. Rapidash is another option for fire coverage. Flame Charge is really fast, and you can take Drill Run to make up the lack of ground coverage from Bulldoze on Sandslash, and it works for the fire mirror.

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
I'm still winning around 50% with my team. Level 9 is slow though. Mostly it's just boring because matchups matter so much.

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
Sabbat Sabbat you plan on doing raid hour? Wkfe said she'd set an alarm to get whatever the pacific lake guardian is lol

probably. -- it's in 2 hours and 20 minutes though.

sent you messages on discord, and sent invites in game. not sure if you made it or not.

Last edited:

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Level 40+ now open. Special research for people that were 40 already. XL candy enabled.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Not sure how much more there is left in this Kalos research event, but 2 days to go and I have yet to see a single Froakie anywhere. even with incense blasting (which I'd rather not be wasting with the big CD coming up).

McQueen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I’ve been actively hunting Froakie and I’ve only seen four. No one in the local discord has reported seeing a single Noibat.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
And of course as I watch my husband fighting a Dark Souls boss, I look back to see an incense Froakie running away. Fuck.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Had one pop up ~2 blocks away (across a park) and haven't seen SHIT otherwise for the fucking blue frog.

Couchy

Molten Core Raider
Saw one at the pokestop across the street, when I was cooking dinner. Had to run out the door while shouting for someone to watch the noodles. Took no chances and golden razz'd and ultra balled that bitch. 230 cp, but i got it.