Pokemans and how to catch them with your phone - friend codes in OP

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Caught 250 yesterday for 11 shinies. No shinies over 80% unfortunately. Did get a 100% and a 98% normal which is sorta nice, can make a tamao or something out of them since I don't have any tyranitars to use.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
1400 Evee candy this weekend, 22 shinies in total, none of them really viable for any real use.

Did wind up with a pair of 100% normal Evee though which is nice to make some Tamao with to make up for my lack of Tyranitars.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Today I only got 2 more shiny, wife of course got like 7 more. Gonna trade our shitty ones, hope they turn good/lucky and evolve from there. My two best will be Espeon/Umbreon and I'll roll the dice on the rest.

• 1Like

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Anyone know if the Meantime quest is going away when this hits? My girlfriend isn't quite done with it -- she didn't realize you needed to evolve a Gyrados, and evolved hers before getting to that step. Has a LOT of Magikarp candy to farm.
Believe it doesn't go away, but you can't start the Celebi until you hit step 3 of the Mew tasks. So once you hit the 3rd step, you can do both in parallel.

I'm at 333 magikarp candies :(

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Honestly can't even remember the last time I've seen a fucking Magikarp. That's going to take a while, heh.
Pinap every single one... 7 per catch... can trade them to people for a lucky and get 6 extra candy instead of transferring, brings it up to 12 candy per fish.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
1,045 is enough for a shiny and a non-shiny high-IV tho compadre
Yeah I get that but I already have two Garys, one over 3k and aside from that I've got 8 Kyogre which are better than him in every way. I've been waiting so long at this point I think I may only evolve a hundo if I find one.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Caught my first non-Community Day shiny... Aron with decent IVs... evolved him straight into Aggron.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
I saw a dude walking through a local park the other day, holding a board with several tablets and a couple phones on it. I can only assume he was playing Pokemon Go. What's the benefit of boxing in this? (Never played, just curious)

gauze

Molten Core Raider
Solo lock down a gym, trade between himself, be the greatest there ever was. I don't know really but I see it a lot in Japan.

• 1Like

DirkDonkeyroot

Blackwing Lair Raider
Solo lock down a gym, trade between himself, be the greatest there ever was. I don't know really but I see it a lot in Japan.
This guy lives in my district, he owns like all the gyms. Sorry about the shitty pic, it's the best I could do.
Screenshot_20180820-195255.jpg

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
That has to be one of the saddest things I've ever seen, and that's saying something. I played EQ for a long time and multiboxed for years.

• 2Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users

gauze

Molten Core Raider
_102898172_048558179.jpg

_102898179_048561814.jpg

I don't know.. I thought this Taiwan man was a boss.

Snapchat-1190910929.jpg

Here's a guy I caught in the wild when I first started again, it blew my mind. I later realized that it was childsplay.

• 1Worf