Politics Thread 2

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Because people didn't want to see my name as the creator of the last one. You know. Big Boy Adult stuff.

• 1Islamic
Reactions: 1 user

Kedwyn

Silver Squire
Look, my reasoning is simple. I absolutely cannot support a candidate with such a long history of corruption and our current blatant subversion of the media. I can't do it.

A vote for Hilldog is a vote saying that this level of overt lying in our press and corruption in our government is not only okay. But we will willingly vote it into office. This means that the next candidate and the next election will just be arms races of corruption and lying.

That's not something I want to see. Voting for Trump says a big ole', "fuck you" to that line of thinking.

TLDR: If there were any meat to the conspiracy bones they'd of found it with all the investigations and special prosecutors. Republicans have been desperate to find something on the Clintons for decades. Republicans also don't have the best track record with their accusations.

I have no doubt she is a total cunt. Something that probably really pisses off the men's club. Corrupt, maybe but not more than anyone else in Washington. I don't believe half the shit anyway. Why?

Republicans have been screaming shit like Birther, Benghazi, since the 90's when they started with this obsession with the Clintons. They spent something like 80m investigating them with special prosecutors and so many investigations you'd be hard pressed to count. There has been more bullshit conspiracy theory crap spilled on the Clinton's than any other modern family.

Sorry but after so long and so much bull shit getting spewed I have a hard time believing any of it. With all the accusations and literally noting but Bill's infidelity sticking I just can't get worked up over it anymore. No one, I mean no one is that good at covering their tracks. If there were any meat to the bone it would of been found because Republicans are so desperate to find it they just make shit up because they are really that ass hurt.

I doubt no one on this board would fare well with a federal prosecutors up their ass. I'm pretty sure they could stick me in prison for a decade plus just on the shit I've downloaded and could ruin my life with my search history. Seriously though. They've found nothing.

Now that won't stop the plethora of retards believing in area 51 aliens are there level of conspiracy type shit to post about death lists, shredding paper, BENGHAZI! type claims. Seriously though, it is pretty stupid when you sit down and really think about it.

As for policy, I don't think there is any question that Clinton beats Trump on most issues. People will disagree. Then again, people will do anything to defend a turd in a suit because he happens to have an (R) next to his name.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Islamic
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Is this a victory lap thread for Screamfeeder?

• 1Brony

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
Is this a victory lap thread for Screamfeeder?
Made people so butthurt that a 4 year old thread had to be edited? I think that's a victory lap.

Take your victory lap Screamfeeder Screamfeeder

EntireUntidyHarvestmouse.gif

• 2Worf
  • 1Brony

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
I'm actually a little sad that people could get away with that shit on this site. Trumps New America.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Islamic
Reactions: 1 users

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
I'm actually a little sad that people could get away with that shit on this site. Trumps New America.
If you truly want to make America great again, you'll troll until the whole thread gets rickshawed. It's the only way. Go forth, son of Obama, and meet your destiny.

• 1Like
  • 1Brony

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
The ironfist is on the other umm...fist now isn't it you liberal shitlord. We've ruined your lands with alt-right memes and you can't have them back.
I don't need them back. I just have to wait for you guys to see a shiny and move on. See, NOW I get to promote my position as the Underground Leader of the Resistance fighting against BIG RIGHT WING on the boards. I can lambaste you all sharply since you are the majority. You are the establishment. You are...THE MAN. Way to be mainstream shitlord. Power to the people you whoreson.

• 1Like
  • 1Islamic

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
I don't need them back. I just have to wait for you guys to see a shiny and move on. See, NOW I get to promote my position as the Underground Leader of the Resistance fighting against BIG RIGHT WING on the boards. I can lambaste you all sharply since you are the majority. You are the establishment. You are...THE MAN. Way to be mainstream shitlord. Power to the people you whoreson.
Leftwing radicalism is played out maaan. All the counter culture cool kids are rightwing now AND IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT. PRAISE KEK HEIL HITLER MEME MAGIC TODAY MEME MAGIC TOMORROW MEME MAGIC FOREVER

• 2Brony
  • 1Like

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Leftwing radicalism is played out maaan. All the counter culture cool kids are rightwing now AND IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT. PRAISE KEK HEIL HITLER MEME MAGIC TODAY MEME MAGIC TOMORROW MEME MAGIC FOREVER
Yeah I remember when /pol/ was edgy. It was like 2010 or something. Old Man. I give it two months before you see pepe in a comcast ad. But big ups!

• 1Islamic

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
It is very sad for sure but I am here to ensure the most people get some enjoyment out of the site.

The mods couldn't figure out how to do it so I tested it and it worked.

They can move it right back if they so desire and it goes back to the way it was, well not thread 11, but as close as you can get to back to the same.

• 1Brony
  • 1Nationalist

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
It is very sad for sure but I am here to ensure the most people get some enjoyment out of the site.

The mods couldn't figure out how to do it so I tested it and it worked.

They can move it right back if they so desire and it goes back to the way it was, well not thread 11, but as close as you can get to back to the same.
It's not that I couldn't figure out how to do it. It's that I had no interest in doing it and fuck those people for asking.

• 1Brony
  • 1Solidarity

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
politic thread is a shitpost fest.

the whole existence of screamfeeder supports such reality.

so, i dunno.

if I were a mod, I would mod the fuck out of that thread

LEFT AND RIGHT

• 2Nationalist

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
I would have been fine deleting my post or trying to help someone that wanted to ignore me or whatever. But changing it like that. Every single mod should feel fucking ashamed for that shit. That is straight pussy shit.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Triggered
  • 1Islamic
Status
Not open for further replies.