Pompeii

Izo

Tranny Chaser
i-jcBwbRL-950x10000.jpg

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
The only thing that could possibly make this not a total train wreck is if 1.5 hours of the movie is the destruction of the city with amazing special effects. Unfortunately, it looks like 1.5 hours will be stupid love story with 20 minutes of volcano awesomeness.

Szlia

In the movie Troy, there was a very cool (though ultimately manipulative) moment: A video shot of a beach with a voice over saying that a battle happened here more than 3 thousand years ago and that we are still talking about it (it's manipulative because the location of the city is unclear, in fact the war and the city itself may very well be legends). In the case of Pompeii though, the city is very real, the eruption documented and some corpses still in plain sight, so they could create a narration that is concluded by documentary footage of Pompeii today. That could be pretty good.

Sadly, the subject matter can also be used to make some abominable "divine punishment" drivel, so all bets are off. One thing is certain though, Emily Browning is always a plus.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
just great, a honey moon tourist spot ruined by more emo jon snow, trying to not look emo.

why does almost every "greek"/spartan movie have 1 great warrior black guy? yea, russell crows black friend that doesn't die, that was probably the casting call.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
10. The Amalfi Coast, this is where pompei is, i mean if you're going to amalfi, your going to positano, you're going to naples and then amalfi.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I just got around to watching this since we have a free weekend of all the premium channels, it's actually a decent movie imo. It did feel somewhat like Troy/Gladiator, but it was enjoyable.

Emily Browning is also hot as fuck