Poor Things (2023)

kroenen

Regimen Morum
1.50 star(s) Rating: 1.50/5 4 Votes
Title: Poor Things (2023)

Genre: Science Fiction, Romance, Drama, Comedy

Director: Yorgos Lanthimos

Cast: Emma Stone, Mark Ruffalo, Willem Dafoe, Ramy Youssef, Margaret Qualley, Christopher Abbott, Jerrod Carmichael, Damien Bonnard, Kathryn Hunter, Suzy Bemba, Mellanie Hubert, Charlie Hiscock, Jeremy Wheeler, Roderick Hill, Jack Barton, Wayne Brett, Laurent Borel, Gergo Borbas, Alexandra Tóth, Sam J. Schiavo, Anders Olof Grundberg, Vivienne Soan, Noah Breton, David Bromley, Miles Jovian, Celina Schleicher, Hisham Omer, John Locke, Andrew Hefler

Release: 2023-09-08

Plot: Bella Baxter is brought back to life by the brilliant and unorthodox scientist Dr. Godwin Baxter. Hungry for the worldliness she is lacking, Bella runs off with Duncan Wedderburn, a slick and debauched lawyer, on a whirlwind adventure across the continents.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Getting a "Wes Anderson does a period piece" vibe off that trailer.. NGL.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
First major motion picture entirely created by ChatGPT.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Is this the one where Hollywood does Hollywood and injects sexual fantasies about children into their movie?

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Well this was prob my fave movie from 2023.

Yorgos Lanthimos is on a roll in my books

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Killing of a Sacred Deer is one of my top hated films of all time. A film completely devoid of humanity, imo. I would accept that Lanthimos is actually an alien.

• 1Like

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Killing of a Sacred Deer is one of my top hated films of all time. A film completely devoid of humanity, imo. I would accept that Lanthimos is actually an alien.
Its okay to be wrong

Though Emma Stone pretty much plays an alien in this movie

Also non-stop tits

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Its okay to be wrong

Though Emma Stone pretty much plays an alien in this movie

Also non-stop tits
Yeah, can't wait for more robotic speech affectations. Very meaningful!

Her tits are already everywhere because the Internet knows the important things.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Also non-stop tits
Eddie Murphy What GIF by Laff

I was out, but now I'm back in. Sadly, I'm totally serious.

• 1Solidarity

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
And as much as Mark Ruffalo is a TDS faggot, i thought he did great in his role in the one. Really funny character.

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
out on VOD now but will be on Hulu / Disney+ in basically a week. probably an oscars sorta thing to drive views since the Oscars is March 10th

i believe the hulu version is just HD though not 4K UHD if you wanna see emma's titties and ass in full glory

Xevy

Log Wizard
Pretty good. Ruffalo was really good in it. Stone was amazing at the early stages trying to be an adult toddler. Boobs were had and at some point you don't even notice her tits anymore because her having clothes on is more unusual than the reverse.

Cinematography was good, but a bit up its own ass at the start.

Laughed a lot, but moreso at the beginning. Dafoe also killed it and nearly everything he says is gold. Him and Max having conversations with the "...What?" thrown in nonstop was a great bit.

I'd say 8.5/10. I wouldn't watch it again, but I'd definitely refer it to other people who weren't just Fast and Furious watchers.

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Without better explaining how fast her brain is "aging" in this bizarro steampunk fantasy land, it felt like this was a course on how to have a pedo movie without having a pedo movie. When she learned to masturbate, it still seemed like Stone was trying to play a toddler or maybe a preschooler. When Ruffalo felt her up, she was acting like she was maybe 10, at most.

So, I turned the movie off after about 20 min, in disgust.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Sexualized woman with a child's brain.

Of course the degen streamer gives it an 8.5.

• 1Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 1 users

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Without better explaining how fast her brain is "aging" in this bizarro steampunk fantasy land, it felt like this was a course on how to have a pedo movie without having a pedo movie. When she learned to masturbate, it still seemed like Stone was trying to play a toddler or maybe a preschooler. When Ruffalo felt her up, she was acting like she was maybe 10, at most.

So, I turned the movie off after about 20 min, in disgust.
Yeah I could not get into it and felt gross also

• 1Like

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
I really thought they were setting up a brain swap with Godwin at the end, not one of the animals. Guess the cancer was in his brain?

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database