Post Scriptum

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Stumbled across this yesterday and it looks surprisingly good. Visually incredible, great sound quality and with an open world type map that shows the objectives you need to take.

I'm not normally into the ultra realistic games but this seems to have a good balance of fighting with great mechanics. FPS games must be in a pretty sad state if I keep looking to mil sim shooters to get my fix.

Release date is soon (Says spring 2018 on Steam). $29.99 USD and pre-orders get to start playing on the last few test weekends in May.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Interested. Far cry better than BF5 is looking for the most part. I like the logistics section stuff. Though I fear depending on spawn times etc it possibly being ignored outside of the typical noob camper happy to sit in a mg nest protecting the spawn point or something. Meanwhile everyone else affix bayo's and charge into meatgrinder.

Hekotat

The cap points are freakin huge though, so we will see how it goes. Will be nice to return if I don't care for it before release.

Hekotat

Game released yesterday and it's running really well, anyone else playing this?

Hekotat

I want to but Ill have to see more gameplay first. How similar is this to RS2 Vietnam?

Combat is similar, you have to go slow and plan things out but the maps are MASSIVE and most people get bolt actions other than 1 or 2 people per squad.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hekotat

It's absolutely horrible without teamwork, though. 45 sec respawn timers.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user