Also, may be retarded...

m_1cf3d352a0b2078329364aa3d310aa73-1.jpg

l_7d104ca291a0cb60587fe00b12bdfd26.jpg

l_7d104ca291a0cb60587fe00b12bdfd26.jpg

Charles_sl

shitlord
Darn those little pigs are super cute. I used to have a picture of 3 or 4 little mini piglets at a farm or zoo, I need to find that again lol.

Here's my dog sleeping:

rrr_img_741.jpg

rrr_img_741.jpg

rrr_img_741.jpg

Ender4212

Golden Knight of the Realm
rrr_img_864.jpg
rrr_img_865.jpg

Here are my two. Mom(on the left) will be 3 on Christmas day and her puppy on the right will be 1 on Christmas Eve.

rrr_img_864.jpg

rrr_img_865.jpg

rrr_img_864.jpg

rrr_img_865.jpg

Orcus_sl

shitlord
The first pic is of Hermione (sister named her, I just call her kitty) helping with my latest PC. She was a kitten born under my old place that I adopted. She would dart out of the bushes when I came home from work and look up and meow at me from between my feet. So cute, smuggled her into my no pets allowed apartment, rest is history.

Next we have Lakota, our late husky, enjoying his last spring. It will be a year since we had to let him go in a couple of days. He made it to 17. First time I've really looked through pictures of him since he died. RIP Big Boy.

Next is Cassie, a husky girl we adopted after Lakota passed. The only husky I've seen since at the animal shelter here. I was ambivalent about adopting a new dog right away, but in hindsight I can't imagine what this last year would've been like without her. It's cliche but it's true: make sure you adopt another dog if you lose yours. She's the sweetest dog I've ever met, all kisses and hugs and fetching plush toys. She likes to stand on her hind legs in front of other dogs and deer we see on our walks. So goofy.

Finally Mermaid, our horse. Retired racehorse, she is related to Man O'War, but had no interest in racing. Came in last in all of hers
tongue.png

bonus pic: a little feng shui courtesy of the cat and dog. They did an excellent job.

tongue.png

tongue.png

Orcus_sl

shitlord
I have a painting of Man O'War! Our big stallion's grand-sire is Waseeka's In Command.
It's kind of hilarious how horse owners and lovers totally decorate their houses with horse stuff. We have at least a few wall hangings that have horses as subjects. I'll have to show the woman this pic in the morning. She's really the horse person. Training Mermaid for dressage. I just go with her to the barn occasionally and giver her treats.

Madaxe_sl

shitlord
My wifes cat Snuzzles McSquishface, that she rescued at the shelter she works at. The kitty was found in a dumpster with her fur so matted that she couldn't even walk, so she was happy to be taken in and get all her fur shaved off.
Now, in these pics, shes gotten it back again.

rrr_img_885.jpg

rrr_img_884.jpg

rrr_img_885.jpg

rrr_img_884.jpg

rrr_img_885.jpg

rrr_img_884.jpg

xzi

Mouthbreather
My American Bulldog, Kaylee!

Of course I have to put the puppy pic in there too.
Qxg35.jpg

9jj7v.jpg

and one of her derpin'
TfAzl.jpg

Qxg35.jpg

9jj7v.jpg

TfAzl.jpg

Qxg35.jpg

9jj7v.jpg

TfAzl.jpg

Jx3

Riddle me this...
First one is the Beagle we just got Maddie
Second is Champ(Golden Retriever) and Sascha (Yellow lab mix)
Last is the German Shepard I had for a bit, found it in the garage one night after some bad storms. Asked and asked and put up flyers no one ever claimed him so we kept him for about 2 months and then gave him to my brother who loves german shepards

Sugarhigh_sl

shitlord
How are Rabbits as pets? do they shit everywhere or can they be litter trained? Are they just there for looks or are they social/affectionate like a cat?

Faiona_sl

shitlord
They're easily litter box trained as they like to only potty in one area of their cage. My bunny can come out and run around all day long and when he has to potty he goes back into his cage and goes to his litter box. The only negative thing is that they will chew on wires...(but my dog has also done this, so its more of an animal thing really) so you just have to be careful about that. As far as affection goes it just depends on the bunny...Cadbury is very independent, he's a boy bunny though...and not neutered. Mistake on my part, I should of got him neutered in Missouri where vet fees are really cheap...when we moved to Maryland the vet prices went up like 200%...and it would cost us like $500+ to neuter him here. He probably would be more loving if he was neutered lol. He will let you pet him, but he doesn't really like snuggling. He does play with the other animals though, he is big buddies with my gray kitty.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Like Faiona said, rabbits like to have a dedicated bathroom area. Having said that, we used to let Grimmy on the couch until he decided that was his new favorite poo area. It's a shame we have to shoo him off now because he genuinely seemed much happier on the couch (more running and hopping and the like), but until we can figure out how to teach him not to "go" there, we gotta lay down the law.
Grimmy's not a very social bunny. He likes when people pet him, but he hates being picked up. He's also pretty easily spooked. While you won't get the snuggles and affection you can get from a dog or cat, rabbits are way more low-maintenance, which I like in a pet. Grimmy isn't neutered either, but I do have an old stuffed bunny he uses as a sex doll, and he goes nuts for carrot-flavored drops and the occasional piece of banana so he seems fairly content overall.

walnut_sl

shitlord
I love German Shepherds, especially this one.

rrr_img_965.jpg

rrr_img_962.jpg

rrr_img_963.jpg
what a beautiful dog! What's his/her name?

I had a german shepherd as a kid. My little sister named her Maxi, and I was able to paint "Maxi's Pad" on her doghouse.

I'm not even sure I knew what a pad was at that age, but the parents sure thought it was funny

rrr_img_965.jpg

rrr_img_962.jpg

rrr_img_963.jpg

rrr_img_965.jpg

rrr_img_962.jpg

rrr_img_963.jpg