Power

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Power

Genre: Crime, Drama

First aired: 2014-06-07

Creator: Courtney Kemp Agboh, Vladimir Cvetko

Cast: Shane Johnson, Joseph Sikora, Lela Loren, Omari Hardwick, Naturi Naughton, 50 Cent

Overview: James “Ghost” St. Patrick has it all: a beautiful wife, a gorgeous Manhattan penthouse, and the hottest, up-and-coming new nightclub in New York. His club, Truth, caters to the elite: the famous and infamous boldface names that run the city that never sleeps. As its success grows, so do Ghost’s plans to build an empire. However, Truth hides an ugly reality. It’s a front for Ghost’s criminal underworld; a lucrative drug network, serving only the wealthy and powerful. As Ghost is seduced by the prospect of a legitimate life, everything precious to him becomes unknowingly threatened. Once you're in, can you ever get out?

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
[SERIES][TVPOSTER]View attachment 78816[/TVPOSTER][SERIESWRAP][EPISODENAME]Power[/EPISODENAME]

Genre: [GENRE]Drama[/GENRE]

First Aired: [RELEASE]2014-06-07[/RELEASE]

Overview: [PLOT]James “Ghost” St. Patrick has it all: a beautiful wife, a gorgeous Manhattan penthouse, and the hottest, up-and-coming new nightclub in New York. His club, Truth, caters to the elite: the famous and infamous boldface names that run the city that never sleeps. As its success grows, so do Ghost’s plans to build an empire. However, Truth hides an ugly reality. It’s a front for Ghost’s criminal underworld; a lucrative drug network, serving only the wealthy and powerful. As Ghost is seduced by the prospect of a legitimate life, everything precious to him becomes unknowingly threatened. Once you're in, can you ever get out?[/PLOT][/SERIESWRAP][/SERIES]

Power (TV Series 2014) - IMDb

Does anybody else actually watch this show? I found out about it ~2 weeks ago or so and have been pretty addicted. Blew through season 1 over a weekend and now caught up in season 2 so far (8 out of 10 episodes have aired).

Absolutely love Jamie & Tommy, their interactions are great to watch. The side characters are good as well (and there are plenty) and tbh there is not a single character I really hate. Plus it contains 50 cent which surprisingly is playing his part in the show pretty damn well. The chicks are smoking hot, Angie (Lela Loren) is fucking gorgeous in this. There is also plenty of T&A, so can't really go wrong with that.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yea, been watching it since it premiered. Great show. Tommy is the best on it.

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yeah, ep 9 of season 2 was pretty awesome as well. Sucks that this show is only a 10 parter, would love for it to keep going. Tommy is probably without a doubt one of my favorite characters, his facial expressions and just overall acting is amazing. HIm & Jamie make such an awesome team, plus that handshake they do, so sweet.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Nice ending. Shits going to pop off next season. I prefer tommy and ghost to be boys tho. I like them both.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Fuck just binge watched up to current - 50 was cold blooded as fuck.
Episode 2 of season 9 had one of the most messed up scenes I've ever seen on TV. Congrats, 50.

We just watched it, and both sat there shocked until I had to tell my wife that it wasn't real.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Fuck season 3 is going to be something else -I didnt imagine at all any of this shit to happen as the finale.

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
Finally got around to watch this. Sad it's over, lot of unexpected twists. Love it.

Tommy & Ghost should make for some interesting stories next season, although it seems Ghost is always 1 step ahead of everybody else. Glad the stern part turned out how it did and it makes me wonder if that club owner from Florida is going to be making more appearances now.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Finally got around to watch this. Sad it's over, lot of unexpected twists. Love it.

Tommy & Ghost should make for some interesting stories next season, although it seems Ghost is always 1 step ahead of everybody else. Glad the stern part turned out how it did and it makes me wonder if that club owner from Florida is going to be making more appearances now.
Stern had to leave, as the person playing him is getting a major part as Firestorm on CW.

TV show information provided by The Movie Database