Powerpuff

Goatface

0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Powerpuff

First aired: 2022-01-01

Cast: Chloe Bennet, Dove Cameron, Yana Perrault, Donald Faison, Nicholas Podany

Overview: A live-action reboot of the 1998 cartoon The Powerpuff Girls (1998), set a couple decades into the girls' future. The titular trio, formed by Blossom, Buttercup and Baubbles, are now disillusioned women in their twenties who resent having lost their childhood to crime-fighting. Now, they are faced with the choice of reuniting and going back to crime-fighting together, as the world needs them now more than ever.

• 2WTF
Reactions: 1 users

Goatface

Three disillusioned women in their 20s with superpowers who used to fight crime together and now resent having lost their childhood to that are faced with the choice of reuniting now that the world needs them more than ever.

1617164341960.png

only pilot been ordered, hope it gets series order, sure it will be a smashing success..............

Cybsled

So is this supposed to be a sequel to the cartoon basically?

Kind of funny they got 2 Agents of SHIELD alums for this

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
So is this supposed to be a sequel to the cartoon basically?
Yeah. 10 years ago I would have thought it was a very clever show concept, but now I just roll my eyes and anticipate a trainwreck, especially seeing that it's on CW.

Especially a shame that THIS of all things is where Donald Faison finally gets his funny ass into the genre.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Such a weird show to want to make into live action. It was so quarky and weird I dont see how this will work on tv. But with it being on CW its gonna be nothing like the cartoon.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sterling

El Presidente
Almost certainly going to be shit and be a waste of Faison and Bennet.

• 1Solidarity

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Then again the fact that they blackwashed the professor suggests the show might be more than just railing against the patriarchy.

I'll watch the pilot at least.

bolok

Trakanon Raider
WTH? This seems like a live action nightmare. Wasn't my favorite show of that CN era, but it it definitely had it's moments. Will be mightily disappointed if there is no MOJO JOJO.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
donald faison is literally the best. some paparazzi is trying to take some stealth photos and donald is just like "GOTCHA BITCH!"

• 1Like

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Some PG level costumes right there. Is this coming out on the Hallmark channel?

McQueen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Those costumes look like they came straight from a failed Axel Braun project.

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
So ditzy blonde chick, edgy fat chick, and I guess the other one is the smart homely looking one.

Does that make Donald Faison Leonardo or Splinter?
Which one is the fat one? The chick in the mask who is very obviously not part of the cast?

• 1Worf

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Which one is the fat one? The chick in the mask who is very obviously not part of the cast?

Nah, the one in the green.

Maybe not so fat, just chunky in a kind of shapeless asexual way. Think the lesbian short-haired one off Deadpool.

TV show information provided by The Movie Database