PPR League 2018

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
There is one spot open for PPR. PM me with an email address to be added. 1st come 1st slot.

Draft is Wednesday 9:30EST

It is auction. You must attend.

If we can't fill the slot we won't run the draft.

Lawso002

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Edko , I dont know if you saw my other post in the Keeper League thread , but lack of communication , i assumed it was a wash for this year . I will do my best to be there , depends on when i get off of work ~

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
I also assumed it wasn't coming back. I don't know if I can make it, but I'll set my values and rankings in each draft that I got notifications for

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Rashy took The Raft coon team FYI. That was the only person I'm aware of that isn't playing.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
looking for an RB1. trading a WR1 and a RB2 and/or a Brees or Brady if you need either. basically just really want a RB (and I should've started Hyde)

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
second week my bench is insane

i have no idea what i'm doing dot jpeg

Sterling

El Presidente
Seriously someone trade me a RB so I don't have to run the corpse of Alfred Morris out there.

Sterling

El Presidente
Intended to swap in Luck over Watson. Got caught up grocery shopping and forgot. I've been so bad this season.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Christian McCaffrey, you big beautiful bastard. I just got finished cratering super hard in Fun League 1 & 2 despite having being the points leader and thought I was about to make that a trifecta. I was down by like 25+ coming in to tonight and only had McCaffrey and Samuel while my opponent had Newton. Yet, Newton passed for hardly nothing, ran for shit, and threw an interception while McCaffrey threw a goddamn 50 yard TD.

Won by two. Thank you kind fantasy football gods.