PPR League 2018

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Sterling

El Presidente
Christian McCaffrey, you big beautiful bastard. I just got finished cratering super hard in Fun League 1 & 2 despite having being the points leader and thought I was about to make that a trifecta. I was down by like 25+ coming in to tonight and only had McCaffrey and Samuel while my opponent had Newton. Yet, Newton passed for hardly nothing, ran for shit, and threw an interception while McCaffrey threw a goddamn 50 yard TD.

Won by two. Thank you kind fantasy football gods.
Yeah my semifinal was close also. Only beat Ham by 71.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Man, I'm going to be toast if Thielen doesn't wake up. Losing Kareem Hunt really hurt since I was pretty weak at RB. I think you definitely have the stronger team right now. I can only hope Henry decides to come back down to earth.

Last edited:

Sterling

El Presidente
White has been ok but lost Freeman early on so my RB situation has been trash all season. Henry was quite the waiver wire treasure though!

TheRashyman

Golden Knight of the Realm
As I wa telling Ham, a movie will be made of the greatest comeback story of 2018 or the biggest collapse, pending on your view. Honestly I thought I had that matchup in the bag, but both of our teams kinda shit the bed, yours was just a solid shit I had the runs.

• 1Like

DickTrickle

Wtf, there must have been a goddamn score correction. Raftcoon got two points and we tied and somehow he's in the championship? Wtf.

What is the faggot tiebreaker when I had the best record and most points scored?

It should not go by most playoffs points when I had a bye.

Fuck fantasy.

DickTrickle

From the ESPN page: "Throw the regular season tiebreaking rules out the window, they no longer apply...it's playoff time! Simply put, if there's a tie in a playoff matchup the higher seeded team will advance. That is, unless your commish changes it. Hopefully you're on good terms with them (and if you aren't, start being as nice as possible) because your commish has the ultimate power to change who advances in the playoffs using the "Edit Playoffs" page. If changes are made to the default "better seed advances" system we recommend posting the exact rules your league will enforce come playoff time on the league page before the season starts, otherwise we can pretty much guarantee it'll cost some serious controversy."

I was the top seed. How I did I get the loss?

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
whoa I dont even think Raftcoon knows he advanced

looking into this

Last edited:

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
I don't see any logical scenario in which Dick shouldn't have advanced

He's a higher seed and scored more on the season. The only reason I could see why ESPN might've advanced Raftcoon is they had the same points scored but Raftcoon's total team scored more.

Sorry to cocktease Raftcoon, but Trickling Dicks will be advancing

TheRashyman

Golden Knight of the Realm
Yeah unless tie breakers were set in the past to most bench points, Trickle should be advancing. Just weird there’s nothing in the setting stating what it is for the league.

DickTrickle

Maybe it was some rounding thing with passing yards?

You are correct. And fucking fuck fucking fantasy, that faggot fucking fuckhead.

I went and added it up manually and I had 93.42 points. Raftcoon had 93.44. He is the rightful winner.

Goddammit fucking suck cocks bitch motherfucker.

ham ham Please change it back. I can't accept being placed in the championship game. Sterling Sterling , please do me a favor and score 200 points so I don't feel like I lost the league by 0.02 points.

If anyone knows who Raftcoon is on here, please alert him and let him know.

Sterling

El Presidente
You are correct. And fucking fuck fucking fantasy, that faggot fucking fuckhead.

I went and added it up manually and I had 93.42 points. Raftcoon had 93.44. He is the rightful winner.

Goddammit fucking suck cocks bitch motherfucker.

ham ham Please change it back. I can't accept being placed in the championship game. Sterling Sterling , please do me a favor and score 200 points so I don't feel like I lost the league by 0.02 points.

If anyone knows who Raftcoon is on here, please alert him and let him know.
I'll do what I can! And 0.02 in the Semifinals is pretty wild.

DickTrickle

And for that narrow losing margin to be the result of a stat correction (it showed my 2 point lead even unto that next morning)... that's like a double kick in the nuts.

This is definitely a pretty epic bad fantasy beat.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
It's the weirdest thing. I saw it give him the loss into Tuesday

• 1Solidarity

Sterling

El Presidente
Just need Jared Cook to not have a 41 point night tomorrow! At least it's unlikely my waffling between Luck and Watson probably won't cost me, but holy shit Watson had a big week.

DickTrickle

Thanks for scoring more than me, Sterling. Made my shitty loss last week better, heh.

Also, pretty sure Jared Cook won't get 41 points (maybe 41 drops), so congrats on the championship.

Sterling

El Presidente
Thanks for scoring more than me, Sterling. Made my shitty loss last week better, heh.

Also, pretty sure Jared Cook won't get 41 points (maybe 41 drops), so congrats on the championship.
We'll see. At least the championship game was better than the 2014 one where Romo almost outscored my opponent by himself.