Pregnancy scare memes

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Buddy who's a tinder whore accidentally broke a condom and blew his load in a girl, she took plan b but he's freaking out to the point of a panic attack that she's gonna get preggers.

Looking for some good pregnancy scare memes, fake statistics of plan b effectiveness, etc. Trying to be a good friend in his moment of hardship.

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>

• 15Like
  • 3Worf
  • 1Ice Burn
Reactions: 19 users

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
People who claim that they dumped inside a girl cause they didn't feel the condom break are idiots who probably are going to breed.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

gak

<Gold Donor>
With the new after-birth abortion laws I thought it's legal now to just wait and drop-kick her bump in a few months...

p.jpg

• 1WTF
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Anddddd she got her period. God damnit.

Gonna grab a burner number and in a few weeks text him "Hey just wanted to let you know, I'm pregnant."

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>

Gonna grab a burner number and in a few weeks text him "Hey just wanted to let you know, I'm pregnant."
Please make a new thread when you do, I am sure it will be...

• 6Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 8 users

A5150Ylee

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Buddy who's a tinder whore accidentally broke a condom and blew his load in a girl, she took plan b but he's freaking out to the point of a panic attack that she's gonna get preggers.

Looking for some good pregnancy scare memes, fake statistics of plan b effectiveness, etc. Trying to be a good friend in his moment of hardship.

You're part of the group that's cool killing them up until they are in their 24th trimester, so what's the problem?

• 1Salty
  • 1SJW
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
You're part of the group that's cool killing them up until they are in their 24th trimester, so what's the problem?
False. I am personally pro life and against any form of contraceptive

Kaines

Potato Supreme

Amod Amod ok NOW can this thread go home to the Rickshaw????

• 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>

Get a girl to call him in the middle of the night and tell him. Or better yet, have her say that she's sorry she didn't really get the abortion 2 years ago. I got that call one night and even though I knew it was fake, it still fucked me up.

• 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 user