Prime day Electronics deals

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
There's only like nine Switch games that are $20 off, didn't see any hard drive deals, bunch of meh stuff that you can probably wait til next month and get the same or better deals on.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Is it Brahma Brahma who needs the RGB mousepad?

The Wide Goliathus RGB mousepad $40

Also the black widow keyboards are all like $70 today, but imo they are cheap pieces of shit so I'm not going to link it

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
$850
This one wasn't at all in my plans, but I might have to buy it
How is this one better than the AOC 34" that's half the price? Once I got a decent DP cable, my AOC ultra-wide is so amazing.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
How is this one better than the AOC 34" that's half the price? Once I got a decent DP cable, my AOC ultra-wide is so amazing.
TLDR of link response, opinions may vary. IPS vs VA, response times different, stuff like that. Me personally, I'm spending the extra 300 for IPS

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
TLDR of link response, opinions may vary. IPS vs VA, response times different, stuff like that. Me personally, I'm spending the extra 300 for IPS

Oh yea. That makes sense why it'd be more. It's probably gorgeous.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
$160 for this is a good price. I thought about picking it up for when I get a 5900x (or 5950?!) but realistically I want some of features on the more expensive boards so didn't.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
If you're into ultrawide, it is a very nice monitor. I've used it in the office and a few friends have one and they all love it. Good price at $850 too

There's a lot of criticism over dell pricing and alienware pc quality that is valid, but one thing is for sure we make really great displays.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user