Primer

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Saw it the other night, kinda old, but feels like it has great repeat value.

Watched it a day or 2 before Predestination (not intentional, just luck I had those 2 queue'd up one after the other).

Anyway, wanted to get thoughts on it from you guys.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Here you go:

primer-chart.jpg

Furious

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Many threads about this movie. Great movie and a rare sight. SCI FI needs more brains and less Michael Bay

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I still haven't seen Upstream Color, but I only hear good things. This dude should make many more movies.

iannis

Musty Nester
it's all about recursive loops and yes, you actually do need a graph to understand the plot of the movie.

I remember when I watched it I could keep up until somewhere about 1/2 to 3/4 of the way through. Then the entire back end was just an mass of confusion that ended with, "I guess black haired guy is gonna go be GodKing of Dune in a divergent timeline or something".

It made an exceptional spectacle of the subject matter. I found the characters to be entirely human in their actions and motivations, if the subject of recursive time loops was befuddling.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Just rewatched this for the 1st time since it first came out. Obviously being a more developed human being after 10 years makes you appreciate the movie even more. A forever perennially underrated Netflix gem.

It's also kinda fucking cool to sit up and be like, "Holy fuck, they shot that shit where I went to school". Little level of Dallas pride there.

Brad2770

I may be confusing this with another super low budget film, but I think he even returned the cameras to Best Buy when he was done.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
It's the best movie I have seen in a long time.

I was less confused before that fucking chart. Might need to print it off and read it while I watch it again.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Yeah reading that chart made me realize how much I missed back when I first saw it.