Private?

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

lost

<Bronze Donator>
So is this all private or just have to apply? I mention this since someone had posted the boxing software thread on the official forums. I'd be weary using any of those.

Recently DBG cracked down on some redguides users, they even quoted redguides in their ticket replies as to people getting banned for RMT related to "major seller at redguides." Obviously some buyer over there ratted out some sellers, just like people ratting out that VM thread here. They apparently banned anyone's account that had the related IP to the seller, whether it was actually an RMTed account or one that was used by the seller for ports etc. Their policy is to ban any account associated, inactive or not. With that in mind I would apply that to launch day and be careful using any of those posted VM's.

If you have regular PC's then use them first and let others get caught, or not caught, using VMs.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
I could give a fuck less about me but I warned everyone in the boxing thread when it got posted. The biggest suggestion would be to use a name that's not = forum name if you're someone like me who is going to be a target.

I can 100% tell you the clowns from Dima's guild have been saying they're planning on harassing and bombing us so I would expect severe autism. Its nothing we cant and haven't handled before, they couldn't even wipe us with the entirety of Kael or NtoV trains but still its just an FYI. We really got those kids mad releasing the sleeper and killing their open world dreams it seems.

kudos

<Banned>
I could give a fuck less about me but I warned everyone in the boxing thread when it got posted. The biggest suggestion would be to use a name that's not = forum name if you're someone like me who is going to be a target.

I can 100% tell you the clowns from Dima's guild have been saying they're planning on harassing and bombing us so I would expect severe autism. Its nothing we cant and haven't handled before, they couldn't even wipe us with the entirety of Kael or NtoV trains but still its just an FYI. We really got those kids mad releasing the sleeper and killing their open world dreams it seems.

If they are going to train can't we just get them banned?

Sterling

El Presidente
If they are going to train can't we just get them banned?
Sure, you can fraps or whatever and petition and if they're repeat offenders sometimes they get suspended or banned if it happens enough times. Those level 1 clerics people are talking about though are usually on krono powered throw away accounts.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
GMs arent waiting around on these servers so if your action plan is petitioning then you're going to be out of luck for the night or day. DPS also trumps all in racing for camps or raids so if someone comes and wants your camp with a group of DPS youre going to have to just take it.

I told our Phinny guild to think of it like a prison yard and im not joking. These are predatory servers and the weak will be bullied. I'm trying to make sure it sinks in for everyone no amount of QQ in guild or in tells is going to mean anything. No one cares about how good you were on live or what you have ever done all they care about is Krono.

If you're emotional or the retards can work a reaction out of you then its much worse. Like Sterling said its best to make a level 1 cleric on a throwaway account like we do so if people want to play then we'll play.

Sterling

El Presidente
I mean it's not always so aggressive, you go long stretches without any bullshit but if you're at a primo loot camp or if you've had previous encounters with someone you can expect nonsense to happen sometimes. It's good to be prepared.

rad

Lord of Guk
As Korrupt has said, some true aspies play these servers. Just know your shit, don't back down and it'll resolve itself.

Only the truly special cases use the burner clerics, but they exist.

ALWAYS HAVE CLOUDY POTS

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
I mean it's not always so aggressive, you go long stretches without any bullshit but if you're at a primo loot camp or if you've had previous encounters with someone you can expect nonsense to happen sometimes. It's good to be prepared.
God damn. I'm too old for this shit

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Dont worry people are very very bad at Everquest so its more for awareness. Some people will train like 3 mobs and be like LOL get wreckt noobs. I've got a target on my head and Grisvok as well so its probably much worse for us.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
The best is going to be watching people get wild at Efreeti and Cloaked Dhamph, love those 2 camps.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Sterling

El Presidente
God damn. I'm too old for this shit
I'll be honest, the indirect pvp shit that happens on these servers is the best part. Introducing your friends at Efreeti to some FIre Giants and spiders is good fun.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

rad

Lord of Guk
The best is going to be watching people get wild at Efreeti and Cloaked Dhamph, love those 2 camps.

I'll be honest, the indirect pvp shit that happens on these servers is the best part. Introducing your friends at Efreeti to some FIre Giants and spiders is good fun.

So true - for all the shit, holding down freeti for hours with Tub while multiple groups tried to push us out was pretty memorable.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Dont forget to give the dudes near the lava pools see invis, that stops a lot of infidels at Efreeti

• 2Like

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Yeah you can get people suspended, but you need clear cut footage of them training you and fding or gating or whatever. Usually need 2-3 attempts recorded, and I also did /report, and everytime dunbar would suspend them. If it was just one time, it was iffy if he would suspend, but 2-3 clear cut times on tape was guaranteed vacation. U can use the microsoft recording program, think its window button G then record. You can set it to shadow record the last 10 minutes, so it'll constantly record last 10 minutes then erase etc.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Phinigel - Wealthmanager character ban?

Daybreak really struggles to set precedents regarding this stuff. if you're on the private Agnarr forums (all you've gotta do is ask over on the FOH forums via PM to get invited) you'll see a pretty large community there devoted to being the best at cheating the true box code. Same with mmobugs etc. - only RG really frowns upon not true boxing on Phinny. Every other macro community can't wait to buy jet skis with what they make on Agnarr.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
So people were getting banned for dealing with one person again? I remember that happened before with someone.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Yeah IP association ban. Even accounts that were shared for porting and not RMT. So don't share your accounts with people that RMT. Happened with tectonic, but he was using the MQ2 compile for phinigel and broadcastring 20-30 characters at once while AEing liveside lower guk, training people in the way.