Private?

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

kudos

<Banned>
How the fuck can someone not on a Windows computer play on this server if VM's are banned? That is fucking retarded.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
VMs do wrk as we've all said in the VM thread lol. DBG stopped caring before. They'll probably care again for classic.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Well that makes me a bit nervous. I've got a couple kronos left when I bought them for Phinigel, but I was going to RMT them after that... Now I guess I'll have to try and farm them in game or something.

Masakari

Pattern Recognition Expert
<Gold Donor>
You know, kids getting butthurt over dumb shit is what made half the game enjoyable to me. And Korrupt is right about the Prison-Yard mentality when it comes to competitiveness in this game. It's either do the fucking or get fucked, there is no middle ground in some of the more contested areas.

Vaclav

You know, kids getting butthurt over dumb shit is what made half the game enjoyable to me. And Korrupt is right about the Prison-Yard mentality when it comes to competitiveness in this game. It's either do the fucking or get fucked, there is no middle ground in some of the more contested areas.

If that sort of bullshit is starting to ferment already, that makes me glad that I'll be starting late if at all. Hopefully the bullshit can be over before I starting playing if-when I do.

Sterling

El Presidente
If that sort of bullshit is starting to ferment already, that makes me glad that I'll be starting late if at all. Hopefully the bullshit can be over before I starting playing if-when I do.
I'ts never over.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'ts never over.

inb4 FU Malaki water u dewin I was at this camp for hours, you are so Toxic I hate you and ur guild die.

Hits all the marks with leet speak, random capitalization, threats, and the use of toxic

Vaclav

I'ts never over.

I don't get people carrying over shit from previous servers more than "new shit happening". I get new shit will happen and make people butt heads - but carrying old grudges forward is just childish to me. I still remember bumping into another Krimzin on Stromm back in the day after hating Krim on Vaz - and chewed the everliving fuck out of the guy.... only to realize once he started responding it wasn't even the same dude just someone who liked his name and stole it, LOL. (Yes, same one I guilded under on Phin - as I said, I'm mellow about old shit these days)

Just too old for that shit anymore.

C'est la vie.

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I don't get people carrying over shit from previous servers more than "new shit happening". I get new shit will happen and make people butt heads - but carrying old grudges forward is just childish to me. I still remember bumping into another Krimzin on Stromm back in the day after hating Krim on Vaz - and chewed the everliving fuck out of the guy.... only to realize once he started responding it wasn't even the same dude just someone who liked his name and stole it, LOL. (Yes, same one I guilded under on Phin - as I said, I'm mellow about old shit these days)

Just too old for that shit anymore.

C'est la vie.

Stromm Travern rants and flames section was THE BEST!

Vaclav

Stromm Travern rants and flames section was THE BEST!

To be fair, alot of that was because Faite was such an amazing target.... finally fell out of touch with him maybe 5 years back - but his life was still fucking weird and drama filled even then.

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
FYI, they're not going to ban people for using twitch stream, moonlight, RDP, gaming keyboards, KVMs, etc. Everything I posted in that boxing thread will never be bannable (aside from VMs which we always said was at your own risk) and if you read between the lines on their dev responses, they spell it out pretty clearly that they aren't interested in chasing down every possible way of controlling multiple characters from a single keyboard.

Most of what I posted is also geared towards a multiple PC set up, without key broadcasting and thus would be pretty hard for anyone to build an army with anyway. I'd say at best you could box 6 from one keyboard with really creative macro usage with 2-3 being a way more realistic number.