Progresso vs Campbells

Which is superior chicken noodle soup?

• Total voters

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
God damned, this forum sucks.

Foler tries to start a laid back discussion of soup, and look how everyone reacts.

What a bunch of Karens
Seriously. I’m sitting here eating soup for dinner and thought “hey what do other FoH posters think of Progresso and campbells “ and then a bunch of forum Karen’s get pissed and denamian SPAZZES out, again!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>

Try this idiot proof recipe, anyone can do it. There are so many recipes like this, and this soup is delicious. Make some home made bread with it and it's a fantastic meal.

• 2Barf
  • 1Supertaster
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 3 users

joz123

Potato del Grande
Seriously. I’m sitting here eating soup for dinner and thought “hey what do other FoH posters think of Progresso and campbells “ and then a bunch of forum Karen’s get pissed and denamian SPAZZES out, again!
Chilling Chill Out GIF by Food52

• 1Seriously?

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Try this idiot proof recipe, anyone can do it. There are so many recipes like this, and this soup is delicious. Make some home made bread with it and it's a fantastic meal.

Lmao imagine going to all this trouble to make soup when you can just buy it in a can. PEAK retard.

• 1Faggotry

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Lmao imagine going to all this trouble to make soup when you can just buy it in a can. PEAK retard.

Making it yourself tastes better, is better for you, and allows you to accomplish something.

Imagine not wanting to make healthy, delicious food yourself. PEAK retard.

See how this works? People do things differently. I cook. You open cans.

• 1Worf
  • 1Slow
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Making it yourself tastes better, is better for you, and allows you to accomplish something.

Imagine not wanting to make healthy, delicious food yourself. PEAK retard.

See how this works? People do things differently. I cook. You open cans.
This is all just your opinion. You don’t have any science to back it up. Maybe Izo Izo can find one of those Cochran studies for ya.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
This is all just your opinion. You don’t have any science to back it up. Maybe Izo Izo can find one of those Cochran studies for ya.

What on earth are you talking about? What science do I need to back up the fact that five ingredients, including fresh produce, are healthier than a prepared soup that can sit in a can for years and is full of preservatives? Oh, right. That's self explanatory.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
What on earth are you talking about? What science do I need to back up the fact that five ingredients, including fresh produce, are healthier than a prepared soup that can sit in a can for years and is full of preservatives? Oh, right. That's self explanatory.
Well that’s just your opinion, man.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
  • 1Quality Calories