Project 1999 - Making Norrath Great Again

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
I always used to drop a sword on the ground, they always point the same cardinal direction (north??).

Lol I never knew that trick but it would have been nice, considering how long it took to get sense heading up.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kayak

Trakanon Raider
FoH on the green server is actively recruiting. Send me a DM for an invite. Come join us for this ramp up to Kunark release! We are currently raiding PoSky/Fear/Hate, Phinny, Fire Giants.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Lizard mans! Kunark is open but I can't make a lizard man. Guess it works for some people but not others. Staggering availability maybe

• 1Like

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
p99.jpg

Can anyone toss me a SoD over here?

• 1Like

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Every time I come back to EQ it makes me realize how much of my brain is just storing old, pointless EQ knowledge from when I was a kid. No, I can't remember what you said on that conference call 20 minutes ago - but you better fucking believe I can run to Yelinak with my eyes closed.

I haven’t logged in since 2001 and I’m certain I could run from Freeport to Quynos with no map. I know it’s not far but it’s lodged in the memory too.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
When I played P99 back in 2010 I could still run from the entrance of upper guk to lower guk despite not having done that for 10 years.

SeanDoe1z1

I made it to level 4. Died. And let my corpse rot when when I died again trying to find it.

Whhhhheeeew lad. Wouldn't have it any other way. Probably make it to level 16 by 2022 at this rate. Forgot all the tricks -- 2h pet hitting for 20, oh snap.

• 1Like

Kayak

Trakanon Raider
I still see plenty of lowbies and plenty of people leveling alts instead of racing to 60 on their mains. You shouldn't have an issue starting up on green.

• 1Like