Project 1999 - Making Norrath Great Again

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
I always used to drop a sword on the ground, they always point the same cardinal direction (north??).

Lol I never knew that trick but it would have been nice, considering how long it took to get sense heading up.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kayak

Trakanon Raider
FoH on the green server is actively recruiting. Send me a DM for an invite. Come join us for this ramp up to Kunark release! We are currently raiding PoSky/Fear/Hate, Phinny, Fire Giants.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Lizard mans! Kunark is open but I can't make a lizard man. Guess it works for some people but not others. Staggering availability maybe

• 1Like

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
p99.jpg

Can anyone toss me a SoD over here?

• 1Like

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Every time I come back to EQ it makes me realize how much of my brain is just storing old, pointless EQ knowledge from when I was a kid. No, I can't remember what you said on that conference call 20 minutes ago - but you better fucking believe I can run to Yelinak with my eyes closed.

I haven’t logged in since 2001 and I’m certain I could run from Freeport to Quynos with no map. I know it’s not far but it’s lodged in the memory too.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
When I played P99 back in 2010 I could still run from the entrance of upper guk to lower guk despite not having done that for 10 years.

SeanDoe1z1

I made it to level 4. Died. And let my corpse rot when when I died again trying to find it.

Whhhhheeeew lad. Wouldn't have it any other way. Probably make it to level 16 by 2022 at this rate. Forgot all the tricks -- 2h pet hitting for 20, oh snap.

• 1Like

Kayak

Trakanon Raider
I still see plenty of lowbies and plenty of people leveling alts instead of racing to 60 on their mains. You shouldn't have an issue starting up on green.

• 1Like