Project 1999 - Making Norrath Great Again

Needless

Toe Sucker
Secrets, program me an undetectable way to /melody on p1999 so i can pretend i'm super awesome while i'm actually afk fapping to the cakefart thread~

The song of my people sirs, will be heard by all.

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
You've always been flaky as shit, though ~ Shit, you can't even stay in a mumble channel for more than 5 minutes.
This is true.
tongue.png

@Needless
A4tech X7 XL-760H Laser USB Gaming Mouse - Newegg.com

Needless

Toe Sucker
Thats actually brilliant, i'm gonna be the most fraudulent bard in all of the land.
I forgot to afk while swimming last night so i could level that shit up while im leveling up an instrument all day at work
frown.png

Wheres an active area at 16 btw? Nro/Unrest?

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Thats actually brilliant, i'm gonna be the most fraudulent bard in all of the land.
I forgot to afk while swimming last night so i could level that shit up while im leveling up an instrument all day at work
frown.png

Oasis.

Fiyero_sl

shitlord
frown.png

Unrest or Oasis, yeah. Unrest has a high ZEM. Both zones are generally overcrowded. If you're up for the journey, Kurns Tower in Kunark is very good if you can get a group.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
24/25 to 32/33 the best place to go is Highkeep goblins. And do NOT neglect ears. They are awesome exp turn ins. Ninja loot those fuckers like its your job and hope everyone else in your group doesn't realize the amount of exp they are missing out on.

I sold a bunch of stuff rotting in my bank last time I was playing so I will see if I can get online this weekend maybe and give out some plat if my character wasn't banned for whatever reason.

Siliconemelons

24/25 to 32/33 the best place to go is Highkeep goblins. And do NOT neglect ears. They are awesome exp turn ins. Ninja loot those fuckers like its your job and hope everyone else in your group doesn't realize the amount of exp they are missing out on.

I sold a bunch of stuff rotting in my bank last time I was playing so I will see if I can get online this weekend maybe and give out some plat if my character wasn't banned for whatever reason.
Keep the ears if your ganna make another alt etc, you can use ears to get to like level 25 instantly :p

Slyminxy

Lord Nagafen Raider
I played a bard from 45 to about 75, but that was during Planes of Power, pulling in Planes, then in Gates of Discord and Omens.
I think I can still twist four songs and melee chat in between. Tide was really strict on bards slacking away on raids.

People who ninja ears ussually get blacklisted and kicked from groups :p They're ussually Alpha'd and rogues are sometimes rejected due to pickpocketing those :p
I just sell ears. I'm not high enough to camp CoS so I'll have to buy it. Practically everything else is perma-camped. Troll in SK for bag, Shralok's in Highkeep, etc.. too low for Lower Guk.. it's crazy.

Xasten_sl

shitlord

I don't know how much plat is in your bank currently; PM me if you need some. Right now I've got Eyashusa parked in Lavastorm with FR/MR gear on for next Tuesday's Naggy spawn. I use him pretty much every Naggy and Vox spawn, so the account is pretty safe.

Vardisk_sl

shitlord
You gotta admit keeping 4-5 songs going for 10 minutes is brutal on the fingers lol
still my favorite mmo class ever made though <3
Playing a bard, chaining any number of songs, is way less than playing anything in WoW at even a mediocre skill level. Twisting 4 different songs and swapping in and out instruments for hours straight in EQ is a breeze.

Though yea, its a lot more work than when I played a cleric in vanilla and sat there facing a wall, hitting a single button every 10 seconds.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I don't know how much plat is in your bank currently; PM me if you need some. Right now I've got Eyashusa parked in Lavastorm with FR/MR gear on for next Tuesday's Naggy spawn. I use him pretty much every Naggy and Vox spawn, so the account is pretty safe.
Nah I was just gonna give a couple hundred to the new guys. I certainly don't need it. I'll put him back where I found him if I do log on.