Project 1999 - Making Norrath Great Again

Japanfour_sl

shitlord
been playing on here as a monk, after level 50 the population becomes alot more saturated. It took me a while to be able to get groups consistently but now that I do its pretty fun. Cant wait to train people in seb and put on my erkel face. "did I do that?"

Siliconemelons

been playing on here as a monk, after level 50 the population becomes alot more saturated. It took me a while to be able to get groups consistently but now that I do its pretty fun. Cant wait to train people in seb and put on my erkel face. "did I do that?"
And get banned or suspended fairly quick... the GMs are quite active and have tons of more info logging crap than the old live1999 gms "if I didn't see it!"

I am a SK...trust me... not being able to do sneaky well timed and hidden trains and get off free is a real letdown in the emulation of this server.

Frenzic

Lord Nagafen Raider
what was he banned for
I wish I knew. I tried logging in one night to play with heallun and got the banned message. I posted in the correct spot of their forums asking why and after a week a got a short response saying banned for character stripping. I responded and asked what that meant and my post was deleted. If I did something fishy or illegal I'd own up to it but I really have no idea why I got banned.

I will also vouch for heallun though. One hell of a nice guy and helped me out tremendously. Was a lot of fun while it lasted

Japanfour_sl

shitlord
And get banned or suspended fairly quick... the GMs are quite active and have tons of more info logging crap than the old live1999 gms "if I didn't see it!"

I am a SK...trust me... not being able to do sneaky well timed and hidden trains and get off free is a real letdown in the emulation of this server.
it was a joke, but thanks for the serious response :p

Heallun

Lord Nagafen Raider
I wish I knew. I tried logging in one night to play with heallun and got the banned message. I posted in the correct spot of their forums asking why and after a week a got a short response saying banned for character stripping. I responded and asked what that meant and my post was deleted. If I did something fishy or illegal I'd own up to it but I really have no idea why I got banned.

I will also vouch for heallun though. One hell of a nice guy and helped me out tremendously. Was a lot of fun while it lasted
Speaking of, frenzic, I'd be willing to give it another crack if you wanted to :p I've got several premade chars that are somewhat geared in the 40s you could slot right into. Food for thought.

Frenzic

Lord Nagafen Raider
Speaking of, frenzic, I'd be willing to give it another crack if you wanted to :p I've got several premade chars that are somewhat geared in the 40s you could slot right into. Food for thought.
Tempting
smile.png
I'd like to have my character back though. Crazy p99 gms!

Insomnia_sl

shitlord
Managed to get my warrior to level12 last night. If anyone that plays in the evening (EST) would be willing to do a PL or anything I would appreciate it. Was wanting to stick with the warrior class to try and catch up with my friends 38 cleric.

Siliconemelons

As a SK I can PL fairly efficiently with BE armor, free snare, fear and FD. Its nowhere near as good as like AOE PLing, but I can do a decent guk and paw level PL- best with a melee or pet class, we beat on it till it runs (free snare) makes it move only little/stay in place - and is a dot- then FD, and you finish it off... over and over, for no mana on my part = no down time.

Heallun

Lord Nagafen Raider
As a SK I can PL fairly efficiently with BE armor, free snare, fear and FD. Its nowhere near as good as like AOE PLing, but I can do a decent guk and paw level PL- best with a melee or pet class, we beat on it till it runs (free snare) makes it move only little/stay in place - and is a dot- then FD, and you finish it off... over and over, for no mana on my part = no down time.
I personally use ragefire arms + kilva's skin and aoe down mobs using a heal or two for aggro and having them tag once or twice. Works extremely well til about ~ 44 or so. Manageabley decent until 50 but 50+ DS PLing really loses its luster. 50+ it's all about chardok, dedicated bardery, feign PLing + added own damage.

edit: comes with the caveat of having a manastone for infinite mana in old world, donals to make the refilling even faster (though not mandatory) and a few smaller tricks using pathing / safe spots in sol A to great effect to speed the process along.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
So any idea why the GMs are so terrible on this server? Like fucking brain dead fucking stupid.

tl;dr - in the middle of fear and had a big pull of 2 golems + tons of mobs, killed a golem and a broodling spawn. In the middle of dealing with the other golem and ton of mobs this retard monk Albitr drops group kills broodling and ninjas the tear and /q. GL petitions but stupid mongoloid GM says its a guild loot issue and wont do anything about it.

Why? Why must you purposely be such a fucking worthless shit and not do anything just because? Are you a 12 year old aspie fuck or something?

Either way Arbitr and his alt Wuls(I think thats it) are ninja looters.

Rais

Trakanon Raider
No idea about who does what now, but I always got Sirken to move the loot if someone ninjaed. Was never a huge issue and was taken care of in like 2 days max. If it isn't Sirken saying nothing can be done, ignore what the guide said and make the petition for Sirken. Guide's aren't GMs. It's easy to prove ninja looting etc and he always did something about it.

axeman_sl

shitlord
Has this server actually made any progress in the last four years? What's going on with Velious? Is P99 still a poopsocking festival where you have no chance to accomplish anything if you aren't in one of the two big guilds which are so full of socially handicapped 36yo diabetics that it's impossible to tolerate unless you're part of that demographic yourself?

Japanfour_sl

shitlord
Has this server actually made any progress in the last four years? What's going on with Velious? Is P99 still a poopsocking festival where you have no chance to accomplish anything if you aren't in one of the two big guilds which are so full of socially handicapped 36yo diabetics that it's impossible to tolerate unless you're part of that demographic yourself?
not really. they used to have a 10 guild rotation on everything except vp. Now I guess theres some wierd political shit going on. I dont care to understand it really.