a_skeleton_02

<Banned>

Siliconemelons

anyone TL
biggrin.png
R those dumps? other than a_skeleton_02 = lulz

Insomnia_sl

shitlord
I know p99 seems dead around here, but anyone want to maybe exchange 900pp on red for plat and or items on blue? Been soloing on my chanter and got him to 25 atm.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Since when? I used to see people oocing that kind of crap all the time in game.

Siliconemelons

Rampage/IB "Left the server" *again* and this time gave a big middle finger by waking the sleeper to celebrate- what I find hilarious is the droves of drones that are like "Thanks Rampage, have a good time! Thanks for all the memories! you guys rock!" people are so dumb lol.

And its no surprise, didn't they do that on Mac?

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Someone did. It could have been IB but I don't remember. Pretty gay not to be able to get your Tink mask anymore.

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Check what ever RMT sites are popular these days and you should have an idea.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
This was coordinated to almost perfection, and the long-game on this was fantastic.

1) You setup the raid rules to initially heavily favor the most notorious RMT guild on the server.
2) Let said RMT guild run over the content you spent 4 years developing.
3) Change raid rules to then favor the FotM #2 guild.
4) Wait until the #2 guild is JUST about to catch up to RMT guild and then send your lapdog Sirken to raid ban the #2 guild, giving the RMT guild free-reign to do whatever they want to unmolested. Knowing the whole time they will choose to give a huge middle-finger to the #2 guild by denying them certain coveted loots forever and RMT'ing off the server AGAIN.
5) Continue to RMT said loots behind to the scenes and solidify yourself (Rogean) as the only source of said loots.
6) Profit.

Rogean must be a fucking Grand Master chess player.