Project 1999 - Making Norrath Great Again

Siliconemelons

This was coordinated to almost perfection, and the long-game on this was fantastic.

1) You setup the raid rules to initially heavily favor the most notorious RMT guild on the server.
2) Let said RMT guild run over the content you spent 4 years developing.
3) Change raid rules to then favor the FotM #2 guild.
4) Wait until the #2 guild is JUST about to catch up to RMT guild and then send your lapdog Sirken to raid ban the #2 guild, giving the RMT guild free-reign to do whatever they want to unmolested. Knowing the whole time they will choose to give a huge middle-finger to the #2 guild by denying them certain coveted loots forever and RMT'ing off the server AGAIN.
5) Continue to RMT said loots behind to the scenes and solidify yourself (Rogean) as the only source of said loots.
6) Profit.

Rogean must be a fucking Grand Master chess player.
Chess master no... he just keeps a huge ass cloud of deniability and people fall for it, he has established such a "oh that's just tin foil hat lulz" culture of drone followers that no one will ever really believe or care about the truth.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Anyone that is going to wake up at 3 am for 4 years to kill shit in a 20 year old game really doesn't care that the staff is RMTing.

Friday

Lord Nagafen Raider
Grats IB. +1 from here as well.

That makes 2 sleepers.

I actually logged onto p99 last night for 10 minutes to do a /w all.

Saw Hokushin and a few others.

Siliconemelons

That makes 2 sleepers.

Yeah, I am still seeing it as a big PR move to give them something to do during this raid suspension week...but normal bullish will resume sat and sunday.

Honestly the best time I have had raiding was when whatever guild you where against at the time was suspended- people didn't have to spend 24/7 tracking - and now they made that 3x as worse with how you have to "race" for stuff... so when you don't have half your raid force burned out from just trying to track and fte- and your not like "omgz!" raiding is nice and fun.

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
This was coordinated to almost perfection, and the long-game on this was fantastic.

1) You setup the raid rules to initially heavily favor the most notorious RMT guild on the server.
4) Wait until the #2 guild is JUST about to catch up to RMT guild and then send your lapdog Sirken to raid ban the #2 guild, giving the RMT guild free-reign to do whatever they want to unmolested. Knowing the whole time they will choose to give a huge middle-finger to the #2 guild by denying them certain coveted loots forever and RMT'ing off the server AGAIN.
5) Continue to RMT said loots behind to the scenes and solidify yourself (Rogean) as the only source of said loots.
6) Profit.

If Forsaken wasn't suspended, what would they have done to stop it?

Absolutely nothing they could have done that wouldn't get them suspended anyways.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
If Forsaken wasn't suspended, what would they have done to stop it?

Absolutely nothing they could have done that wouldn't get them suspended anyways.
Maybe they would have traded another 5 day suspension for not losing out on warder loots for eternity, maybe they wouldn't have. Rogean made sure we'd never know. It's not like a 5 day suspension that covers the vast majority of raid targets which are 7 day respawns is actually a punishment. It obviously served another purpose.

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm

6) Profit.

Tolin_sl

shitlord
I know no more trades from red to blue, blah blah blah

If anyone is interested in red, I have 3 accounts - mid 50s necro/enchanter/bard

Decent gear on everything, invis ring on the enchanter.

Looking for whatever on blue!

Shoot me a pm.

Hathe

Silver Knight of the Realm
exp in kedge is retarded good. I grouped with ismaris around 41ish and every kill got me 6-8% exp. I'm down for a kedge group sometime, 44 monk / 45 shm here.

Rellapse_sl

shitlord

That makes 2 sleepers.

Hahah Nice Hokushin damn too bad I've been busy doing RL crap for the past year and missed it or i would of played your cleric that night....

Rogean used to post here but no longer does? I don't think I know this one.

I'll make a campfire and get marshmallows if someone wants to do story time.

Campfire.jpg

I also heard Rogean watched Tralina sleeping on her webcam once (or more than once). Anyone know the story behind that one? How did he get caught?

I know he used to be obsessed with her. From what I've heard, he was actually pretty broken up about the fact that Naez was all up on his e-gf.

Is that whole thing related to why Rogean doesn't (publicly) post on RR anymore?

MMMMNAH