Project 1999 - Making Norrath Great Again

Needless

Toe Sucker
I'll be gone all weekend but i'll definitely hit you up on that offer Slyminxy probably monday night or so, and possibly Rhuma too if i feel greedy bahah

Thats really tempting to hit up qeynos hills for those quests, sounds pretty decent! specially the scrolls selling for 2.5 plat each.
I'm sad i won't have time to play at all this weekend, i wanted to try for at least level 12ish
frown.png

Fiyero_sl

shitlord
@Fiyero: My necro is 19 and my warrior is 32. Guess you need to either slow down or fast up. But being in mid20ies, I recommend Highkeep or Mistmoore. Just poke one of the many druids flying around to get you someplace.
I'm almost 25, so I am able to group with your warrior. Not sure you want that big of a gap though. Is your warrior twinked well enough to kill quick since we'd be lacking dps otherwise?

Vardisk_sl

shitlord
Spent a part of last night sitting in EC drooling over the items in auction. Saw a guy selling a Symphonic Saber for 2Kpp and he ended up giving it to me for 18pp as a newbie discount. Pretty swell! Should make leveling a little easier. Do wish I had a little more plat though :p

Needless

Toe Sucker
Spent a part of last night sitting in EC drooling over the items in auction. Saw a guy selling a Symphonic Saber for 2Kpp and he ended up giving it to me for 18pp as a newbie discount. Pretty swell! Should make leveling a little easier. Do wish I had a little more plat though :p
I hate you so much haha

Siliconemelons

Whats going on on P99 now days... what stupid guild shit is going down?

My Bard needs some love- I need to get him some levels... is velious out yet?

Needless

Toe Sucker
Whats going on on P99 now days... what stupid guild shit is going down?

My Bard needs some love- I need to get him some levels... is velious out yet?
It's in beta still, some people were streaming TOV encounters the other day but it's not quite ready yet from what i got out of it?
I'm very new to the server but i check to see who is streaming it once in awhile lol

Crell_sl

shitlord
Take Saber, re-sell for 2k plat. Use that 2k plat investment to start a buylow/sell high campaign in EC (just check the Wiki for basic price ideas). Do this for a month or so, then twink whatever charecter you want to actually play with Fungis + Epics + whatever else.

Slyminxy

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'm almost 25, so I am able to group with your warrior. Not sure you want that big of a gap though. Is your warrior twinked well enough to kill quick since we'd be lacking dps otherwise?
My warrior isn't twinked at all. Best items I have are hand-downs from generous people. And they aren't shiny, I think my currently best items would include Cobalt Boots and Trochilic's Skean, but those can't be used/proc till 46. So yeah, I'm bad at dps and bad at keeping aggro :p

Slyminxy

Lord Nagafen Raider
My warrior isn't twinked at all. Best items I have are hand-downs from generous people. And they aren't shiny, I think my currently best items would include Cobalt Boots and Trochilic's Skean, but those can't be used/proc till 46. So yeah, I'm bad at dps and bad at keeping aggro :p

Siliconemelons

ahhh I kinda miss p99 dramalama? mmmm maybe not...

I wish I could find nice caretakers of my accounts or something so I could pop in and raid ToV and Velious whenever I want/can

SK...Bard...one of a kind pally!

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
Anything particular to get a guild started? We actually have enough people in my old crew to probably get one up. If so, if people want an invite just for communication sake i'll let you know our progress. I'll look it up later but wasn't sure if P99 had a funky guild creation rule.

patrick

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Anyone know of reliable guides for repeat quests or just by level? The stuff on the wiki is kinda scattered and hard to find

Vardisk_sl

shitlord
That's some North Korea shit right there. They aren't going to just ban the people that did something wrong, they're going to ban every single person in their guild and all of their friends? Wow, rofl.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
if anyone needs help starting up here, let me know. shoot me a tell in-game, character names are in my sig. my play time lately is late EST... typically get on around midnight when i get home from work. should be on all day on sunday, too.

i can help out with a bit of plat, and also currently have a Sword of Skyfire and a Brell's Keg Popper that i looted specifically to give out to some of you Rerolleders that recently started up. might have a few other odds and ends scattered around in banks too, gotta check.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
must be off because i'm posting from my phone, whoops =)

those quoted names^ are right though. Escapegoat / Pharmakos / Madriax